Panasonic are looking to join the fray with two new AirPods alternatives: the RZ-S500W and RZ-S300W.
Headphones - News
Announced late last year, Google's revamped Pixel Buds have finally made it to Australia.
The Razer Opus noise-cancelling headphones see the gaming brand step out of their comfort zone with not a single LED in sight.
Both the wired and wireless versions of HyperX's affordable gaming headset now deliver surround sound audio.
Click Frenzy is back again. Here’s a round-up of the best deals you can find during the Australian online sales event.
Picking up where the troubled WF-SP900 left off, Sony's new WF-SP800N promise a prime pairing of water resistance and noise cancellation.
RealMe is moving beyond their previous pure focus on budget smartphones to offer their own affordable takes on Apple's iconic earbuds and fitness tracker.
Jabra's new Evolve2 headsets take their cues from the brand's premium consumer portfolio and promises to set a new standard for mobile productivity.
Sony has found a new mountain to climb in the world of true wireless earbuds.
Sennheiser's latest true wireless earbuds bundle active noise cancelling with a battery life bump.
JBL are launching a new limited edition set of sport-focused true wireless earbuds.
Previously reserved for those eyeing off the premium end of the Galaxy S20 lineup, Samsung are now giving a free set of true wireless headphones to anyone who preorders any one of their new devices.
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
JBL are looking to extend their audio empire into the world of video gaming through their new Quantum range.
Jabra’s new Elite 45h wireless headphones are looking to give the Beats Solo Pro a run for their money.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Acer Predator Triton 300 SE review: Affordable GeForce RTX performance in a slim package
- 2 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 3 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The power of mute: Poly’s new enterprise-grade headset for hybrid workers
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless headphones
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Deal: Sony's AirPod-killers are $199
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies