Bose's new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will be available in Australia later this month but they won't be cheap.
Headphones - News
Samsung are introducing a pre-order bonus for the Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ or Note 10+ 5G that’ll see early adopters net themselves a bonus pair of AKG Wireless Headphones.
Amazon's Prime Day sales have seen Bose's iconic QC35 noise-cancelling headphones discounted to $300.
Sony are upping their game in the true wireless earbuds arms-race with the new Sony WF-1000XM3.
SteelSeries are bringing a new budget gaming headset to Australian gamers.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
Logitech's latest gaming headsets promise to sound as good as they look, with the company talking up their RGB integration and 50mm Pro-G drivers.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
HyperX have announced local availability and pricing for their audio-focused Cloud Mix headphones.
Jaybird have announced a follow-up to their Jaybird Run true wireless earbuds, the Jaybird Run XT.
Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
Nura have officially unveiled their second product at this year's CES, the NuraLoop earbuds.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose are now taking preorders for their follow-up to the QC35s and ouch
- Planning to pre-order a Galaxy Note 10? Samsung want to sweeten the deal
- Those Bose Noise-Cancelling headphones you've always wanted are on sale
- Sony's next set of AirPods-killer earbuds have better battery life and improved noise cancelling
- SteelSeries show off their new Arctis 1 budget gaming headset
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies