Buying local can often be a point of pride for Australian customers when it comes to groceries, so why not headphones? We sat down and spent some time with Perth-based earphone company Audiofly’s latest range of wireless headphones to see how they st...
Headphones - Features
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
With the holiday season creeping up on us, now is a great time to recap and take stock of what true wireless earbuds are and aren’t really worth your money.
Apple hardware is not what we would call "cheap," but these limited edition products are literally worth their weight in gold.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
If you're anything like us, you've probably left your Christmas shopping until the last minute. Perhaps you're too busy at work, maybe you've forgotten that Christmas is the time of giving, or maybe you just haven't found the right gift yet. That's w...
The G4ME One headphones are very similar to the G4ME Zero, and at first glance present only minor aesthetic differences. The shape, size and colour scheme of the two devices are virtually identical. But there is one major difference between them.
Bang & Olufsen has produced its first set of over-the-ear headphones and the first new headphones it's released in more than 25 years. The Danish company is also selling new ear buds that offer good sound reproduction in an understated, but classy, l...
The EarSet 3i is Bang & Olufsen's latest set of earphones, and it's aimed at the iCrowd. The inline microphone, volume control and multifunction button works with iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices like the MacBook Pro. We got hold of some -- che...
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
Sennheiser is renowned for producing some of the best headphones on the market. Below we've rounded up some of the best pairs that we've tested; all of these models received at least four out of five stars when we reviewed them.
Whether you're buying headphones for yourself or for a child, it's important to consider the design — but that shouldn't be the only consideration.
It's been a good year for headphones, with a huge range of innovations and interesting technologies released to the market. We've picked our favourite five pairs of the year.
The holiday season is upon us, and now more than ever that means shopping on the Internet.
While there haven't been the same frenzied price drops and big bargain deals that the television market has enjoyed, there are still some good deals around if you're after a pair of headphones, an MP3 player or a digital radio this Christmas.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jaybird celebrate Earth Day with special edition Jaybird RUN earbuds
- Jabra launches engage Business headset range
- Google finally bring the Pixel Buds to Australia
- Bose announce local availability and pricing for SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds
- Jabra confirm ANZ pricing and availability for Evolve 75e headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies