With the holiday season creeping up on us, now is a great time to recap and take stock of what true wireless earbuds are and aren’t really worth your money.
Headphones - Features
Apple hardware is not what we would call "cheap," but these limited edition products are literally worth their weight in gold.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
If you're anything like us, you've probably left your Christmas shopping until the last minute. Perhaps you're too busy at work, maybe you've forgotten that Christmas is the time of giving, or maybe you just haven't found the right gift yet. That's w...
The G4ME One headphones are very similar to the G4ME Zero, and at first glance present only minor aesthetic differences. The shape, size and colour scheme of the two devices are virtually identical. But there is one major difference between them.
Bang & Olufsen has produced its first set of over-the-ear headphones and the first new headphones it's released in more than 25 years. The Danish company is also selling new ear buds that offer good sound reproduction in an understated, but classy, l...
The EarSet 3i is Bang & Olufsen's latest set of earphones, and it's aimed at the iCrowd. The inline microphone, volume control and multifunction button works with iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices like the MacBook Pro. We got hold of some -- che...
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
Sennheiser is renowned for producing some of the best headphones on the market. Below we've rounded up some of the best pairs that we've tested; all of these models received at least four out of five stars when we reviewed them.
Whether you're buying headphones for yourself or for a child, it's important to consider the design — but that shouldn't be the only consideration.
It's been a good year for headphones, with a huge range of innovations and interesting technologies released to the market. We've picked our favourite five pairs of the year.
The holiday season is upon us, and now more than ever that means shopping on the Internet.
While there haven't been the same frenzied price drops and big bargain deals that the television market has enjoyed, there are still some good deals around if you're after a pair of headphones, an MP3 player or a digital radio this Christmas.
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
Have you heard? iPods in Europe are about to get a lot more quiet. Regulators have released a new set of standards governing how loud portable music players can go, and that means the default max volume is going take a big dip from where it currently...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Harman ANZ relaunches AKG into the consumer market with new range
- Plantronics Expands its Award-Winning BackBeat FIT Family
- Google marries AI, hardware and software with Made By Google
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- FTIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTMitel Unified Communication engineer.ACT
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW