Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
Here are our picks for the best true wireless earbuds you can buy in 2019.
Plantronics has announced a trio of new true wireless headphones ahead of the holiday season.
These are the best noise-cancelling headphones you can buy in 2019.
The Bose 700s find a new front that they can dominate in the war on noise but they’ve done little here to take back ground that rivals like Sony have stolen in recent years.
Sony showed off a phone that's probably not coming to Australia plus a few new headphones that are.
Jabra have upgraded their flagship Elite true wireless earbuds.
Sennheiser's popular Momentum Wireless headphones are getting more than a face-lift.
SteelSeries are trying to please everyone with the new Arctis 1 wireless gaming headset.
Bose's SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds are being discounted down to $20 as part of eBay's 20th birthday sales.
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony finally announce their next best set of noise cans: the WH-1000XM4s
- Razer revive Blackshark esports headset
- Panasonic update headphone range with new true wireless options
- Google's revamped Pixel Buds are now available in Australia
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies