Click Frenzy is back again. Here’s a round-up of the best deals you can find during the Australian online sales event.
Picking up where the troubled WF-SP900 left off, Sony's new WF-SP800N promise a prime pairing of water resistance and noise cancellation.
RealMe is moving beyond their previous pure focus on budget smartphones to offer their own affordable takes on Apple's iconic earbuds and fitness tracker.
Jabra's new Evolve2 headsets take their cues from the brand's premium consumer portfolio and promises to set a new standard for mobile productivity.
A new rumor suggests that Apple might be phasing out the Beats brand with the launch of two new headphones. But even if it does, Beats will forever be entangled with Apple’s products.
Sony has found a new mountain to climb in the world of true wireless earbuds.
Here’s why USB Type-C headphones suck.
I’m not ready to call Samsung’s Galaxy Buds+ the kind of true wireless earphones that you should rush out and buy but, at the same time, I can’t imagine anyone being particularly disappointed by them.
Sennheiser's latest true wireless earbuds bundle active noise cancelling with a battery life bump.
JBL are launching a new limited edition set of sport-focused true wireless earbuds.
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer revive Blackshark esports headset
- Panasonic update headphone range with new true wireless options
- Google's revamped Pixel Buds are now available in Australia
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- HyperX's budget-friendly Cloud Stinger Core headsets now come with 7.1 surround sound
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies