Sennheiser's GSP 350 headset isn't a looker, nor does it have a cheap price tag, but its sound quality is up there with the best headsets in its tier.
Audio-Technica's $300 ATH-AG1X is the most expensive wired gaming headset we've ever reviewed—and sadly, not the best-sounding.
Currently, a common piece of advice is to not buy gaming headset, and instead purchase headphones from a respectable company. Sennheiser's Game Zero makes that strategy unnecessary.
Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones review: A nearly perfect set of active noise-canceling earphones
One minor shortcoming kept us from giving these headphones a perfect score.
The new Siberia 840 adds Bluetooth to the old Siberia 800/H Wireless model, but not much else.
Astro's new A50 packs in a base station that doubles as a charging station so it's always ready to go, but $300 is a lot of money for a gaming headset these days.
Apple says it took "courage" to remove the headphone jack from the iPhone 7. But there's another way to look at it: The advanced technology loaded in the $159 Airpod wireless headset may have made Apple's decision easier.
Is there a reason that companies don't put batteries in earbuds already? Is it something Samsung already should be worried about?
Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
No matter how much you love Apple gear, you’re going to have trouble loving AirPods.
How Apple could apply the lessons of its wireless AirPods to the next iPhone, Apple Watch, and even the car.
We pick the best budget gaming headset and the best overall headset for your PC gaming.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones, of all kinds, that we've reviewed in the last year.
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- TPNetwork & System EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Designer | DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Data EngineerOther
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- TP.Net Developer - 5 weeks contract - START NOWQLD
- CCIT/OT Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTCommunity Liaison OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTScrum MasterOther