With summer finally upon us, the sunshine's (sort of) beating down. The weather's getting (a bit) hotter, and so are the gadgets. Here's our top nine products announces in Japan this month.
HD Advisor - Features
High-definition camcorders continue to sell like the proverbial hot cakes, and with good reason. With a maximum image resolution of up to 1080p, they are capable of delivering broadcast-quality video that will continue to dazzle for years to come. Al...
All-in-one home theatre systems are a straightforward way of recreating the cinema experience in your lounge room. With everything (sans television) supplied in one purchase, they are a great option for people who require a fast, hassle-free setup. T...
With the high-definition format war coming to an end several months back, consumers no longer have to worry about which side to choose. Now there's a new challenge: picking the right player. There are a host of Blu-ray players now on the market, offe...
May we vent for a minute? Much as we love technology, sometimes we get fed up with the companies that provide it. Maybe it's the notice saying that important features of our perfectly good money-management software no longer work just because it's a ...
Now that the high-definition war has been fought and won -- and there's no chance of investing in the wrong format -- many consumers are beginning to make the leap to HD. If you already own a high-definition television, the next step is naturally a B...
It's official: We're living in a high-definition world. And with a new generation of affordable, high-quality HD components flooding into the world of PCs, it's high time your computer shared in the fun.
What can you use for kindling, a door stop, shooting practice or boosting a toddler up to the table?
Time isn't money; it's much more precious than that. Whether you're doing something creative like making a podcast or building a blog, or slogging through chores such as backing up data, removing viruses, or calibrating your high-def TV screen, you w...
For many users, getting started with Linux is surprisingly easy. New, friendlier versions of the free operating system, such as Fedora and Ubuntu, feature straightforward menus and automated installations that make switching from Windows to Linux a r...
Even if you plan to buy online, you should check out high-definition sets in person. Our buying advice can show you how to get the most out of your store visit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches high-end home theatre plasma TVs
- Sony releases first OLED television
- Sharp releases new LCD TV D77X series
- Panasonic launches world's first portable Blu-ray player
- New Panasonic Blu-ray recorders launched
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTService Desk OperatorsOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT ImplementationVIC
- CCOffice Administration - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCRobotics Automation Designer (Pega) - Contract - Financial Services - SydneyNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCPerformance Test EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCUnderground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or AdelaideWA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Test LeadQLD
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW