Pick up some great gear for bargain prices
GPS & Car Tech - Slideshows
Navman Australia last week announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. Set to hit Australian shelves this month, Navman claims the new MY series provide "rich information" to consumers.
Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 is the first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
Google is mapping the world one street at a time.
Get the most out of Google Maps with some of these pointers.
The best mobile phones for GPS navigation.
Parrot's range of Bluetooth car kits to suit all needs.
Azentek yesterday launched the world's first fully integrated in-car PC into the Australian market.
Navman Australia this week announced a completely new range of GPS navigation units, the S-Series Platinum. The S-Series Platinum consists of four models, ranging from the entry level S100 to the flagship S300t
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
Navigon, one of the world’s leading providers of navigation systems, has launched its first portable navigation systems for the Australian market.
Maps from centuries past, paths of satellites whizzing by, global warming brought to life: User-created Google Earth mashups present a dizzying array of information in a new and imaginative graphical form.
The AVIC-F500BT and the AVIC-F900BT are Pioneer's next generation of in-car integrated solutions. The AVIC-F series combines in-car entertainment systems with the latest in navigation technology and information systems. Both units offer a complete audio and visual experience that can control and communicate with portable devices such as Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones, MP3 players and iPods. The units will be available in Australia in mid-July from Pioneer dealerships. In the meantime, check out these images!
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther
- FTICT Business Change SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCProcesses and Procedures SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Front end DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTICT Project Support OfficerOther
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT