The Garmin nuvi 2360LT is a mid-range GPS navigation unit that provides a rich feature list for a reasonable price. In addition to now-standard features like lane guidance, built-in live traffic updates and Bluetooth hands-free, Garmin's nuvi 2360LT ...
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
Like the TomTom GO 1050, the Uniden iGO50 is a 5in GPS. It's preloaded with the latest Sensis maps, it calculates a range of routes based on your driving preferences, and it can do 3D mapping with a novel feature that helps you deal with upcoming mot...
TomTom's high-end GO GPS range now includes a model with a 5in, capacitive touchscreen. The TomTom GO 1050 features the same revamped design as the smaller GO 1000 GPS unit but with a larger display. It also comes with Bluetooth hands-free and voice ...
The TomTom VIA 180 is a mid-range GPS device with plenty of nifty features and a reasonably easy to use interface. It has a 5in resistive screen that's not always responsive, but if you hit it hard enough it will bow down to your commands. It rests b...
TomTom's high-end GO GPS navigation device has been given a complete refresh: The TomTom GO 1000 has a new design, a 4.3in capacitive touchscreen, and a refreshed interface. A successor to the TomTom GO 950, the GO 1000 also includes Bluetooth hands-...
TomTom's Start 10 is a slight refresh of the company's entry-level Start GPS unit. It's cheaper than the Start and advanced lane guidance has been added. The Start 10 sat nav is TomTom's cheapest portable navigation unit released in Australia and has...
The Kogan EziNav G4 GPS boasts a 4.3in display, text-to-speech, lane guidance, and speed and red light camera warnings, but it is let down by a display that is hard to see in sunlight.
Sat navs with 5in screens are slowly trickling onto the GPS market in Australia, but online retailer Kogan is one of the first to sell a 6in model. The massive Kogan EziNav G6 portable navigation unit may lack the slick interface of well-known compet...
Pioneer's AVIC (In-Car Entertainment Communication Navigation) navigation devices combine navigation, Bluetooth mobile phone control and audio-visual entertainment in a single unit. The new top-of-the-range Pioneer AVIC-F20BT offers a full turn-by-tu...
German company Navigon has joined TomTom, Garmin and Navman in releasing a 5in portable sat nav. The Navigon 70 Plus GPS represents good value at this price, packing in live traffic, lane guidance and junction view along with its large screen.
The Navman MY75T GPS unit is the company's first portable navigation device to feature a 5in screen. Also boasting live traffic capabilities, 3D junction views, lane guidance, Bluetooth and built-in 4WD tracks, the MY75T is well equipped with the lat...
The Navman EZY30 GPS unit is targeted at first time users thanks to its easy to use interface and a relatively low price. It offers decent value for money, but the touch screen wasn’t always responsive in our tests, and the loss of GPS reception in h...
TomTom's XL 250 GPS unit is an entry-level navigation device with a large 4.3in touchscreen. Its asking price is the same as the smaller ONE 140 and only slightly higher than the cheapest GPS in TomTom's range -- the Start -- and represents good valu...
The Navman EZY40 GPS unit targets first time users thanks to a simplified interface and a relatively low price. Its decent value for money, but a touch screen that isn't always responsive, and the loss of GPS reception in heavy CBD areas detract from...
Most GPS units have employed a similar form factor for a number of years -- generally housing a resistive touchscreen in a bulky plastic case. Garmin has gone against the grain with the nuvi 3790T, banking on an ultra-thin design and a high resolutio...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- FTSr Infrastructure Automation EngineerACT
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 1 Support OfficerQLD
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Grant managementNSW
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCXML DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC