Yahoo! India introduced a new service for the first time in India - maps in local Indian languages and walking directions.
GPS & Car Tech - News
TomTom's acquisition of mapping company Tele Atlas has dragged on longer than expected, held up by an investigation by the European Union's antitrust authority, which must approve the merger. TomTom has extended its offer for another two months.
Australia has finally joined Google Transit more than two years after its US launch.
Founded in 1935, Roto-Rooter Group has flushed out the competition because its plumbers arrive on the same day of a cry for help to clear a clog or fix a leak.
The latest addition to the Pioneer navigation range is the AVIC-F500BT, a system that combines the power of an in-dash navigation unit with the convenience of a portable device.
Prediction markets are known to forecast the outcome of elections more accurately than polls. Now Google is using an internal prediction market to improve business decisions and learn how employees exchange information.
GPS navigation vendor TomTom today announced a new line of devices that will use real-world traffic data to produce more realistic calculations of the fastest driving routes.
Finder technology developed by a location-based services developer in Melbourne, Tenzeng, is being rolled out in seven countries across the globe.
Sony Ericsson used the GSM Mobile World Conference to launch two new mobile broadband ExpressCards. The EC400 and EC400g simply slide into a laptop's Expresscard slot to allow 7.2Mbps (megabits per second) in download and 2Mbps uploads.
Location-based services appeared here, there and everywhere at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week, as service providers maneuvered to take advantage of the increasing number of mobile phones shipping with integrated GPS (Global Position...
Yahoo yesterday launched a new mashup that allows users to follow news in 3-D as it happens all over the world.
Sony Ericsson, which historically has created phones around the Symbian operating system, jumped quietly onto the Windows Mobile bandwagon with the announcement here Monday of its Xperian X1 smartphone.
SatNav Technologies, the GPS service provider, launched One India Integrated map in the Indian market.
Microsoft has bought Caligari, a developer of 3D modeling software, in a move that could help enrich the graphics experience in Microsoft's Virtual Earth mapping system.
The Discovery Channel has launched a cool Web application that gives users a three-dimensional view of planet Earth and lets them manipulate the globe with near-real-time views of the clouds, water vapor and rainfall.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW