The entry-level GPS unit in Navman’s S-Series Platinum range of in-car GPS units, the S100 lacks built-in traffic, FM transmission and Bluetooth, but provides a similar navigational experience to the more expensive models in the S-Series platinum ran...
GPS Advisor - Reviews
The Thuraya SO-2510 is a far cry from the traditional large and chunky satellite phones. In fact, it's claimed to be the world's smallest satellite phone. Although not rugged or waterproof, the SO-2510 should satisfy most users' needs in terms of rel...
A mid-range GPS boasting some excellent features for the asking price, the Uniden TRAX353 is a solid unit that is let down by an overly busy map screen. Despite this it offers excellent value for money and delivers reasonable performance.
There is no shortage of attempts by third-party developers to harness the iPhone 3G's GPS capabilities.
The Uniden TRAX 436 in-car GPS navigation unit offers premium GPS functionality for a mid-range price. Although some quirks were revealed in our tests, overall it is a good compromise between price and quality.
QStarz's BT-Q1300 Travel Recorder is a Bluetooth GPS device that can be used to track and log your movements. Designed as a keyring, the BT-Q1300 can interact with Google Earth and Google Maps.
Part of the company's line-up of inexpensive and competitive products, Kogan's EziNav GPS unit is a great budget GPS unit. It offers a positive navigation experience as well as a few extra features.
Garmin's nuvi 255 offers the same features as its widescreen counterpart, the nuvi 255W, but it has a smaller and lower resolution display and a cheaper price point. This makes it a viable option for those on a budget, commanding an RRP of under $300...
With an 8-megapixel camera, 16GB of memory, Wi-Fi, built-in GPS and HSDPA connectivity, Samsung's INNOV8 i8510 is one of the most feature-packed phones we've ever reviewed.
Garmin's nuvi 255W has a similar design and user interface to most of the company's other GPS units. This is good news for consumers, as the ease of use and simple map display will please most.
A mid-range GPS commanding a reasonable price, Garmin's nuvi 265W is a compact widescreen unit featuring Bluetooth and text-to-speech technology. While it doesn't offer any other advanced features, the combination of excellent navigation and ease of ...
Google today expanded its localised Australian services with the launch of Google Transit for Adelaide. It is the second Australian city to receive the service.
Garmin claims its latest 5000 unit, which has a 5.2in touch screen, was designed with 4WD and truck drivers in mind. Just as useful in a regular car, it has an impressively simple interface, but disapprovingly it lacks an internal battery and Blueto...
GPS technology has been available in cameras for a while now, allowing users to determine where and when photos were taken. The ATP Photo Finder mini isn’t the first to bring automatic geo-tagging to the masses, but its simplicity and a nice design m...
The S150 is part of Navman’s new S-Series Platinum range of GPS devices. It provides a similar navigational experience to the top-of-the-line S300T, but it doesn't have built-in traffic and FM transmission. However, it still includes Bluetooth hands-...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GPS system could begin to fail within a year
- SUNA improves iPhone GPS traffic updates
- Telstra launches Whereis Navigator Traffic
- TomTom sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Google Earth now shows latest images of Mars
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- FTDeployment Engineer / Field Service EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Sitecore Developer (.NET)QLD
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTChange Manager, Agile Environment, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows & Virtualization)VIC
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) SpecialistNSW
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTL2/L3 Desktop Technician - FIFOWA
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HCM Support & Configuration ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerSA
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW