The move is aimed at improving speeds for end customers and driving top-tier product uptake.
NBN will press pause on its rollout of further hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) connections while it works to address poor performance encountered by end users.
Some 6 million households and businesses are able to connect to the National Broadband Network, NBN announced this morning.
The suspected CIA spying tools that WikiLeaks has dumped have been linked to hacking attempts on at least 40 targets in 16 countries, according to security firm Symantec.
Annoyed with the U.S. missile strike last week on an airfield in Syria, among other things, hacker group Shadow Brokers resurfaced on Saturday and released what they said was the password to files containing suspected National Security Agency tools they had earlier tried to sell.
When the source code to suspected Russian-made malware leaked online in 2013, guess who used it? A new release from WikiLeaks claims the CIA borrowed some of the code to bolster its own hacking operations.
Twitter has withdrawn a lawsuit it filed on Thursday against the U.S. government after the U.S. Customs and Border Protection withdrew a demand that it reveal details about a Twitter account that is critical of the agency.
Twitter is suing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and alleging the government is misusing an investigative tool as part of an internal witch-hunt to uncover who is behind a Twitter account that is critical of the immigration service.
Two GoFundMe campaigns have raised more than US$290,000 in an effort to buy the web browsing histories of U.S. politicians after Congress voted to allow broadband providers to sell customers' personal information without their permission.
The win in Ecuador’s presidential elections of leftist government candidate Lenin Moreno will likely have provided relief to WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange, who had been threatened with eviction from the country’s embassy in London by the opposition candidate.
WikiLeaks may have dealt another blow to the CIA’s hacking operations by releasing files that allegedly show how the agency was masking its malware attacks.
Future U.S. elections may very well face Russian attempts to interfere with the outcome, the FBI and the National Security Agency warned on Monday.
While President Trump’s budget proposal is just that – a spending plan for Congress to consider – industry experts say it could translate into big cuts for renewable energy.
When governments turn to private hackers to carry out state-sponsored attacks, as the FBI alleges Russia did in the 2014 breach of Yahoo, they're taking a big risk.
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- NBN puts HFC rollout on hold
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Suspected CIA spying tools linked to hacks in 16 countries
- Angry Shadow Brokers release password for suspected NSA hacking tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Intelligence AnalystNSW
- TPUX UI DesignerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- TPSystems AnalystVIC
- FTERP Technical Analyst - PeoplesoftOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD