Some 6 million households and businesses are able to connect to the National Broadband Network, NBN announced this morning.
The suspected CIA spying tools that WikiLeaks has dumped have been linked to hacking attempts on at least 40 targets in 16 countries, according to security firm Symantec.
Annoyed with the U.S. missile strike last week on an airfield in Syria, among other things, hacker group Shadow Brokers resurfaced on Saturday and released what they said was the password to files containing suspected National Security Agency tools they had earlier tried to sell.
When the source code to suspected Russian-made malware leaked online in 2013, guess who used it? A new release from WikiLeaks claims the CIA borrowed some of the code to bolster its own hacking operations.
Twitter has withdrawn a lawsuit it filed on Thursday against the U.S. government after the U.S. Customs and Border Protection withdrew a demand that it reveal details about a Twitter account that is critical of the agency.
Twitter is suing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and alleging the government is misusing an investigative tool as part of an internal witch-hunt to uncover who is behind a Twitter account that is critical of the immigration service.
Two GoFundMe campaigns have raised more than US$290,000 in an effort to buy the web browsing histories of U.S. politicians after Congress voted to allow broadband providers to sell customers' personal information without their permission.
The win in Ecuador’s presidential elections of leftist government candidate Lenin Moreno will likely have provided relief to WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange, who had been threatened with eviction from the country’s embassy in London by the opposition candidate.
WikiLeaks may have dealt another blow to the CIA’s hacking operations by releasing files that allegedly show how the agency was masking its malware attacks.
Future U.S. elections may very well face Russian attempts to interfere with the outcome, the FBI and the National Security Agency warned on Monday.
While President Trump’s budget proposal is just that – a spending plan for Congress to consider – industry experts say it could translate into big cuts for renewable energy.
When governments turn to private hackers to carry out state-sponsored attacks, as the FBI alleges Russia did in the 2014 breach of Yahoo, they're taking a big risk.
A contentious piece of U.S. law giving the National Security Agency broad authority to spy on people overseas expires at the end of the year.
An event hosted by the government at Cisco Live led to multiple discussions around a room of female tech leaders. Here are the main conclusions...
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Suspected CIA spying tools linked to hacks in 16 countries
- Angry Shadow Brokers release password for suspected NSA hacking tools
- WikiLeaks: CIA used bits of Carberp Trojan code for malware deployment
- Twitter pulls lawsuit after US government backs down
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)Other
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer & Sales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- TPDigital StategistACT
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA