We take a look at some of Assistant's best new features, and how they'll change the way you use your phone.
Google's 2017 I/O keynote was heavy on AI and machine learning, and the best intersection of the two is Google Lens. Here are six things we are looking forward to testing.
Google's A.I. speaker gets hands-free calling, proactive assistance, and HBONow support, among other interesting tricks.
The beta version of Android O is here, bringing Google Play Protect and interface tweaks like picture-in-picture mode for apps along with it.
Google unveils its plans to expand Google Assistant by pushing it into more devices, and adding new capabilities like payments, the company said at Google I/O.
A change to the Maps direction screen adds Street View images alongside route directions to show a real-world look at where you need to turn.
Google is looking to expand the reach of Street View with a new certification program that makes it easier to shoot and upload videos of your personal experiences.
Microsoft for years has been trying to tackle the growing threat of Google's Chrome OS, which is siphoning PC market share away from Windows.
A hotly anticipated upgrade to Google Home will let users train the company’s virtual assistant to recognize different voices and provide personalized responses to each person.
Google and PayPal have announced they are teaming up to allow users to access their accounts at store checkouts via Android Pay.
Google unveils a new Earth for Chrome and Android phones that gives you more places to visit and greater control over what you see.
Google is helping news readers by rolling out its fact check label worldwide.
Google released a paper Wednesday detailing the benefits of using its dedicated Tensor Processing Units for machine learning inference, and the results are staggering.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Home gets hands-free calling and 6 other cool new features
- Google launches Android O in beta with Google Play Protect and helpful interface tweaks
- Google Assistant branches out, supporting third-party hardware and smarter features
- Google adds Street View images to directions so you can see exactly where to turn
- Google embraces 360-degree video with new Street View certification for cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerNSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCXML DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTApplication Support SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior DBANSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTChange LeadQLD
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- CCSoftware & Applications Programmer/DeveloperACT