Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking for the Nintendo DS helps players overcome their addiction. The game follows the path of the successful book, but allows players to interact with their quitting though the touch-screen. Coming later this year!
Games - Slideshows
Chalk another one up for Nintendo. Critics who scoffed at the Balance Board when it made its first appearance are now eating crow as Wii Fit sells in the millions and reviews coming from all corners praise the intuitiveness of Nintendo's latest innovative accessory. The sceptics did have reason to be wary, though, as many a company put their hopes in gamers' feet and failed spectacularly. Here are the 7 worst Foot-based controllers that are currently collecting dust in the attics of gamers worldwide.
Ninja Gaiden II is the latest game in the revived Japanese video game series. Gamers once again play Ryu Hayabusa, a master ninja on a mission to save the human race from destruction. The game will feature locations ranging from the Hayabusa village, to New York, to Tokyo. As the game progresses, players will be able to elevate their skill level and perform new combat and acrobatic tricks. Developed by Team Ninja and Microsoft Game Studios, Ninja Gaiden II is scheduled for release on Xbox 360 on June 3
It's billed as a showcase title for NVIDIA, so does Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures live up to expectations?
SouthPeak Interactive's Pool Party involved players using the Nintendo Wii's controller as a pool cue as they tried their hands at "hustlin' pros in dive bars, honky-tonks, mansions and even yachts". Now the game is scheduled for re-release in June 2008, with a "Wonder Stick" attachment included as a package.
The PC version of Mass Effect is due to hit stores in the next few weeks. If you've been holding out for this definitive version, the wait is finally almost over. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots.
The FPS Gaming Vest allows you to feel every punch, kick and bullet wound sustained by your character in real time -- precisely where it happens! For a look at the vest and how it works, check out the following slideshow.
It's Lego! It's Batman! It's Lego Batman: The Videogame! Following in the footsteps of Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones, this latest addition to the franchise is set to give the caped crusader the same blocky treatment. Check out this slideshow for the latest
Starcraft II, the highly anticipated sequel to the much-loved RTS, is nearly upon us. Players can expect a host of new features, including new units and gameplay mechanics for each playable race (Protoss, Terrans and Zerg), a completely overhauled 3D-graphics engine, increased army sizes for bigger battles, built-in map-making and scripting tools, plus a story driven single-player campaign. For an inside look at all the latest concept art and in-game screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
ObsCure II is a survival horror game being released at the end of May for PlayStation 2, Wii and PC.
Buzz! Quiz TV is the seventh instalment in the Buzz! series of quiz videogames, and it's the first to hit the PlayStation 3. The jump from PlayStation 2 to the latest Sony console will see the quiz show in HD resolution, with updated graphics, wireless buzzers and a completely new question pack. The game will also introduce the ability for users to create their own question packs, which can be rated by other users online. Buzz! Quiz TV is expected on the PlayStation 3 in July.
Based on the world and characters from the popular online comic Penny Arcade, this adventure game has been released for the XBox 360 with a demo available for the PC version. The game will only be offered as a digital download, with further episodes released periodically throughout the next year. Check out the slideshow for a look at some gameplay!
The popular Dragon Ball Z franchise is now coming to a next generation console near you! Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is in development for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3 consoles.
Ubisoft leaps back into the Prince of Persia franchise with Prince of Persia: Prodigy.
After staring in a Hollywood movie series, Jason Bourne is coming to a games console near you!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
- Total War spins off Saga series focused on smaller 'powder-keg' moments in history
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- TPPMO SpecialistQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- FTProgram / Portfolio Management ConsultantSA
- CCInfrastructure Architect - JuniorACT
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTProgram Coordinator (Cloud & Office 365)Other
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther