Developed by Replay Studios, Velvet Assassins puts players in the shoes of World War II MI6 secret agent Violette Summer as she infiltrates enemy lines. It will be heading to the Xbox 360 and PC this spring.
Games - Slideshows
The Witcher, which was released in October 2007, has won more than 90 awards and has sold more than 800,000 copies worldwide. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition brings the game closer to perfection with a number of technical and visual improvements.
Before anyone knew it, the Nintendo DS changed the spectrum of handheld gaming in a way that no one, not even the Nintendo faithful, thought possible. Despite looking like an odd technological cousin to the Game & Watch hardware, the Nintendo DS took veteran and casual gamers by storm.
Named the best Xbox Live Arcade Game and Best Overall Puzzle Game at E3 2008, Braid is the latest game to hit the Xbox Live Arcade
Games publisher THQ has released more screenshots of the highly anticipated de Blob
The John Madden Football series has since developed into the biggest franchise in digital gaming, hosting some of the most critically acclaimed but also controversial incremental instalments in simulated NFL history. And we have all 20 covers.
Flush with new features, encyclopedic but accessible, and fantastically good looking, Madden 09 is the most streamlined Madden ever.
Square Enix is preparing not one, not two, but three new instalments of its wildly popular Kingdom Hearts RPG series.
The first part of a planned series, Too Human is an action RPG that combines science fiction with elements of Norse mythology. If you liked games such as Diablo and Dungeon Siege then you'll love this title as you hack, slash and cast your way through hoards of enemies. You take on the roll of Baldur, a member of the Aesir and a god in cybernetic human form. You are thrown into a war between your people and an invading army of machines.
Grand Theft Auto IV is finally coming to the PC! Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, the latest instalment in the successful Grand Theft Auto series features a detailed and life-like city for players to explore and an original soundtrack -- and newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC!
Most gamers are familiar with big name publishers like Electronic Arts, Activision, and Sega. But what about the development studios themselves? You know, the ones that actually make the games, not just distribute them. Behold! Here are eight of the most important ones.
Set five years after the story in the original Saints Row, in Saints Row 2 players return to the city of Stilwater to reestablish the long forgotten legacy of the 3rd Street Saints. Saints Row 2 places players in the sandbox of Stilwater to essentially do as they please, while following a loose storyline which progresses throughout the game. This Grand Theft Auto-competitor is slated for an October release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and mobile phones.
It has come to our attention that certain parties on the Internet want you to believe that there are no decent games coming out on the Wii. These people are malicious liars, and you should not believe them.
MadWorld wears its influences on its blood-encrusted sleeves
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Event schedule announced for PAX Aus 2017
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW