Over the following months, four new zombie games are set to infect our consoles: House of the Dead: Overkill, Left4Dead, Resident Evil 5 and Dead Island. Check out the following slideshow for all the gruesome screenshots!
Games - Slideshows
Everyone’s lovable hedgehog is back at it again, with a second Wii-exclusive title. Continuing the Storybook series begun with its predecessor, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight sees the former console mascot venture into the legend of King Arthur and the Round Table.
The world’s greatest fictional real video game character returns to your screens in Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. In his comeback role, Matt will have to fight all the enemies from his past games, including zombies, space marines and much more.
House of the Dead: Overkill is a first-person shooter, just like its four predecessors. It’s being developed by Sega exclusively for the Nintendo Wii platform and is set to be released in February 2009. Set as a prequel to the original House of the Dead video game, Overkill will have a new retro-styled look, with new graphics and sound. Check out these screen-shots from the game’s latest trailer!
Gearbox is the latest developer to have a crack at adapting the Alien franchise, with the imminent release of Alien: Colonial Marines.
GamePro handpicks 6 big bloodcurdling video games to get excited about!<br> Halloween is finally here and GamePro celebrates this macabre holiday with our roundup of six big horror-themed games on the horizon that you should definitely not pass up.
Here are five things every gamer should know about the new Xbox 360 update. The "New Xbox Experience" is a pretty pretentious name for a system update, especially because it sounds like it will transform your console into something entirely new, which is misleading. Still, after playing with the update for more than a week, I'm impressed. Here are five important points to consider before the free update goes live on November 19.
Let’s face it -- re-enacting World War II battles can only provide so much entertainment. Of course, with its fifth installment on the way, the Call of Duty franchise doesn’t look like it’s slowing down with its World War II theme anytime soon, but it seems Treyarch has0 heard the cry of gamers everywhere.
Check out 38 enemies that made an immediate impression on us.
The ever popular Sims game franchise will receive another member of the family when The Sims 3 is released in February next year.
Just in time for Halloween, GamePro names the 23 horror-themed games everyone should play!
Damnation is a vertical run-and-gun shooter that pits you against an onslaught of descending enemies as you attempt to fight your way to the top of each level. Acrobatics, ropes, flying foxes, drivable vehicles and good old fashioned climbing are all at the player’s fingertips, with an emphasis on finding your own route through the massive landscapes. For a glimpse at some concept artwork and in-game screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
If everyone’s favourite gangsta rapper taking out homies in the hood wasn’t good enough for you, 50 Cent is back to teach you some manners.
Famed game developer Rare is resurrecting one of its most beloved franchises, Banjo Kazooie, for Xbox 360. The new game promises to retain the same spirit as the original, with Banjo the bear and his bird sidekick, Kazooie, attempting to take over Spiral Mountain from the witch Gruntilda. Throughout the game, players will be able to build their own vehicles for Banjo to pilot over land, sea and air. The emphasis is on creativity and imagination (i.e. the 100+ contraption parts can be combined in any order you like). For all the latest screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
Set five years after the events in the original game, Skate 2 sees a return to the shattered remains of San Vanelona, which is under threat of redevelopment by a corporation that doesn’t take kindly to skaters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
- Total War spins off Saga series focused on smaller 'powder-keg' moments in history
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- TPChange Analyst - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCAgile Project Manager/ SCRUM MasterVIC
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperSA
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT ImplementationVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTSenior Data EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Financial ServicesOther
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTCloud Service Support EngineerOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTDevOps ManagerOther