The Livescribe Sky wifi smartpen is an impressive product for anyone who regularly takes handwritten notes, but it's interaction with Evernote needs some polish.
Games - Reviews
Ion Audio's iCade Arcade Cabinet for iPad actually started off as an April Fool's joke, but it's now a very real product attempting to recreate the feel of an 80's style arcade machine.
The tiny Fitbit Zip is a great motivational tool for a competitive price, though the lack of stair counting is a downside.
FIFA 13 creates a more immersive overall football experience than previous titles. While EA Sports has consecutively improved its FIFA title each year, the jump from FIFA 12 to 13 is definitely the biggest. The game brings back key features, such as ...
It seems profoundly wrong to be recommending a game which will leave its players feeling depressed and guilty, but that's exactly why Dubai-set third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line is both a surprise and an essential reflection upon what action ga...
Parrot claims the new AR.Drone 2.0 addresses the issues of its predecessor, but is it a big enough improvement over the original?
It’s been a long, cold, dark ten years between drinks for the Max Payne video game saga. The original New York noir masterpiece was released in 2001, and its sequel followed in 2003. Rockstar’s continuation of the series eases up ver slightly on the ...
The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0, hitting Australian shelves in June, now records HD video, is easier to control and is less likely to break in the event of a flying accident.
First off I want to apologise for this late review of Mass Effect 3. While I did in fact receive my review copy of the game later due to a mail issue, that wasn’t the main reason why this review is late.
The PlayStation Vita launched with a really good lineup of games; everything from the blockbuster, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, down to the quality bite-sized niche game, Escape Plan. But the RPG category seems grossly under represented. The only game th...
PS Vita version of the 2D platformer handles but lacks certain features.
Kingdoms of Amalur really is the product of a dream team of visionaries; pulp fantasy master writer, R.A Salvatore, comic book art legend, Todd McFarlane, and visionary game designer, Ken Rolston. While Amalur doesn’t quite live up to the expectation...
Virtua Tennis 4 on the PS Vita has led me on a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment.
The Alienware X51 is a slim tower PC that flies under the radar compared to most gaming PCs on the market -- including Alienware's own Aurora machines. It's designed to appeal to users who want something simple and effective, and for users who don't ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
- Total War spins off Saga series focused on smaller 'powder-keg' moments in history
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTSAP Project Manager- (Successfactor)Other
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTVMware Administrator- VCP certificationOther
- CCData Architect - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSupport Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordinationOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, NetApp & Commvault BackUpVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - L1Other
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst/CoordinationSA
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther
- CCSAP BO LeadNSW
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other