Around 10 years ago the concept of an overclocked retail PC was something associated only with dodgy dealers looking to sell a slower CPU for a higher price. It was generally frowned upon by non-enthusiasts, as components weren't as reliable when ove...
Games - Reviews
When Square Enix re-releases RPG games, they often tread a fine line between creating thoughtful remakes or hatred-inspiring rehashes. I'm happy to report that Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, a PS2 port of a GBA game, falls in the former categor...
Monster Lab is a new role-playing title that puts you in the shoes of a Frankenstein-like mad scientist looking to create life. Much like Frankenstein himself, Eidos' Monster Lab allows you to construct various forms of monstrous life through a combi...
An enormous fan of the past instalments in the Persona franchise, I'll be the first to admit that I was a tad sceptical when I heard that Persona 4 was dropping as soon as the end of 2008. Wrapping up my fourth run-through of Persona 3: FES, I was st...
If you look close enough, you can trace the casual roots of today's Nintendo back to the GameCube's quirky runaway phenomenon, Animal Crossing. The game's latest incarnation, Animal Crossing: City Folk feels and plays extremely natural on Nintendo's ...
So how do you spice up a turn-based strategy game previously based on classical figures and historical battles? According to THQ, you add mythological monsters and make the battles more fictitious, because if there's one thing school has taught us, i...
Normally, when I hear that a classic game is being ported to a handheld, I become skeptical because the usual result is a no-frills port meant to cash in on gamers' nostalgia. But thankfully, Square Enix isn't that kind of company. They put a lot of ...
An interesting and risky experiment, Square Enix's latest epic proves itself a mixed bag, never quite rising above mediocrity. Featuring an ambitious tale hampered by constant and confusing battles, The Last Remnant never quite delivers the typical e...
There's no doubt about it -- this is the best version of Street Fighter II that fighting game fans are ever going to get. Everything from the graphics to the tweaks in each character's moveset makes Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix feel like a ...
Break out your trench coat, baseball hat and a pair of dark shades because donning a disguise is the only way to save face if you plan on picking up Need for Speed: Undercover. You'll want to go incognito in order to hide the fact you're buying the w...
At its best, Moto GP 08 is a realistic, stripped-down racer that constantly challenges you to take a few seconds off you lap time. At its worst, it is a frustrating game with few milestones with which to track your achievements. Either way, Moto GP i...
Considering how badly Sonic's last dozen or so games have been, it's a good thing the blue blur has been finally unleashed. He goes a little wild with the freedom, but also gets the opportunity to return to his true self. Sonic Unleashed features cla...
Some things have always gone great together: peanut butter and jelly, macaroni and cheese, and of course, the ultimate combination -- zombies and high doses of gratuitous violence. Valve's highly anticipated cooperative survival shooter has finally a...
Ubisoft's mini-game extravaganza is back for a third round in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party, toting brand new events, accessories, and even Wii Balance Board support -- but is the third time the charm for these zany hares, or is their small screen d...
Check your brain at the door and you'll enjoy this campy, ludicrously over-the-top fighter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
- Total War spins off Saga series focused on smaller 'powder-keg' moments in history
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- CCTraining specialistNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPPrincipal AnalystQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer| Dev background |Linux or Unix/Windows|Other
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneACT
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTGraphic Designer (Print + Digital)Other
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTSAP Project Manager- (Successfactor)Other