At first glance, it would appear that not much has changed in the colorful and curious world of LocoRoco. The mischievous Mojas are back to their old tricks and it's up to the titular gelatinous blobs to restore peace to their distressed planet.
Games - Reviews
You just picked up Onechanbara -- excitement is in the air!
Drinking to the point of inebriation isn’t big, hard or clever -- but we’re all three, which makes us duly qualified to test the Andatech AL6000 Pro Professional Breathalyser.
Resident Evil 5 is here... and it wants to eat your brains. There are few pairings sweeter in life than video games and zombies. The two go together like chocolate and peanut butter, or bikinis and Jessica Alba <i>[or Speedos and Daniel Craig! —...
Street Fighter III was a hard sell for both fans of the series and new challengers alike. While the legendary Street Fighter II was a global phenomenon that launched action figures, aniamted shows, and a wonderfully cheesy live-action movie, the seri...
While it wasn't the best shooter ever created -- that honor belongs to the original Half-Life -- the original F.E.A.R. was a terrific FPS, full of intense action, a sweet slo-mo gimmick and the scariest little girl I've ever encountered whose last na...
Street Fighter IV is the latest addition to the acclaimed series which first graced the coin-op arcades in 1987, and marks arguably the best title release amid a wavering history of productions both good and bad.
Almost four years have passed since Sony first unveiled Killzone 2, their vastly darker answer to the Halo franchise. In gaming terms, four years is an eternity, but Guerilla Games' gritty shooter is finally here to deliver a kickass experience that ...
An offbeat and idiosyncratic IP, The Chase mixes wonderfully innovative gameplay with some incredibly frustrating design choices, creating an original, if ultimately forgettable experience.
When the first Skate debuted, it offered up a realistic simulation-based alternative to the unrealistic circus that the Tony Hawk franchise had become. Now, the sequel is here with some subtle improvements that push virtual skateboarding to new heigh...
Featuring revolutionary real-time battles as well as an immersive and original plot, Star Ocean: The Second Story garnered a warm reception from both critics and fans of the genre alike; unfortunately, it just happened to release on the original Play...
Big Bang Mini's title boggles me a bit, mostly because I can't seem to find a normal sized Big Bang game anywhere. Putting aside such sundry concerns, Arkedo has done it again: it's made a concept that sounds like it could be incredibly mediocre (Rem...
While ATI continues to dominate the mid-range GPU market, NVIDIA is still Mr. Big when it comes to high-end graphics cards. Its top-shelf offerings continue to deliver the best results in 3-D gaming and it remains the brand of choice for many hardcor...
In the vein of System Shock and Metroid Prime, Moon is a heart-pounding first-person shooter tailor-made for gamers who crave sci-fi adventure. You take on the commanding role of a special space-based task force assigned to a lunar investigation when...
Rise of the Argonauts wanted so very badly to be a thrilling action adventure and sought to draw gamers in with a combination of entertaining gameplay and stunning visuals. However, this adventure falls flat with a disappointing mix of substandard gr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analysis | Business Case | ProcurementVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC