Having Excitebots: Trick Racing in your Wii is like having a fridge filled with nothing but cake. You might enjoy it for awhile, but too much of it may make you sick or hyper.
Games - Reviews
A treasure constantly blurring the lines between "graphic" and "novel", Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons' 1986 mini-series forever revolutionised the way that comic book stories were told.
Since I first saw the trailer for Ninja Blade, I was immediately intrigued. The smooth, stylish cinematics and epic creatures alone were enough to make me squeal like a school girl.
Real-time strategy games have a fairly basic gameplay model: acquire resources, build units, swarm the enemy. Dyson, a freeware game from Dyson Games, strips the model to the very basics.
While Pokemon Platinum may not be a completely fresh RPG experience, the rock-paper-scissors gameplay remains every bit as engaging as it's been for the last 10 years. Yes, Pokemon Platinum is the same great game as Diamond & Pearl, with plenty of ma...
Runes of Magic is something almost unique in the world of free to play (F2P) MMORPGs. It's worth the price.
Almost exactly one year has passed since Dark Sector first arrived on store shelves for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Why this PC port has taken so long is anyone's guess, but don't mistake the delay for any relation to new content or big gameplay ...
The pink version of the Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera is a fully functional toy camera for the My Little Pony set (colloquially referred to as ‘girls’). While it’s certainly not the first digital camera to be aimed at kids, its one of the onl...
Initially, I didn't realize what made Dragon Quest V so good. Beautiful visuals and addictive, intuitive combat aside, the story is downright fantastic. Even when typical RPG cliches seem to rear their ugly head in the first chapters of the long, 30 ...
How good is Puzzle Quest: Galactrix? So good it'll get you in trouble with your mom.
Take one shot of PaRappa the Rapper's Simon Says-esque gameplay, a few dashes of WarioWare's fast-paced, addictive mini-games and top it all off with a hefty dose of Elite Beat Agents' off-the-wall touch-screen mechanics (shaken, not stirred), and yo...
It was bound to happen eventually. Grand Theft Auto's success gave birth to so many imitators that it was just a matter of time before someone found a way to out-Rockstar Rockstar. That's exactly what EA has accomplished with Godfather II-it improves...
I'll admit wholeheartedly that I was a bit doubtful when I was first handed Chinatown Wars. After playing through last year's spectacular, yet remarkably darker and grittier Grand Theft Auto IV, I didn't quite know what to expect from Rockstar Leeds'...
The Wii has earned itself a reputation as being a "kiddie console" thanks to its cutesy design and its library of family friendly titles. Gamers have lamented the lack of "hardcore" titles ever since the console debuted--well, their prayers have been...
The 2009 Chumby is an attractive leather-wrapped device with a 3.5in touch screen that is designed to host Web widgets, play music, entertain and inform. It requires a wireless connection to the Internet, needs a power point to operate and costs $349...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Sony ghillie up with new Call of Duty bundle
- HyperX Reveals Next Generation Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- Razer unveil new Basilisk mouse built for FPS gaming
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, CX strategy, TelcoNSW
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTBiztalk DeveloperSA
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Go to Market / Channel ReadinessOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC