Gfinity Esports Australia have announced the local players who’ll compete in the inaugural Gfinity Elite Series Australia.
PC Games - News
Counterstrike: Global Offensive is a hugely popular first-person shooter, but it's not as welcoming to new players as games like Battlefield and Call of Duty. CS:GO is tough, especially when you don’t know what to do or when to do it.
Razer are buffing their range of external graphics enclosures with the new Razer Core X.
Lenovo have signed a exclusive global partnership with Ubisoft to become the official PC and monitor sponsor of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League and Majors.
A piece of Australian history will be immortalised in global free-to-play title, World of Tanks, when the Australian Centurion launches in-game on May 11.
Blizzard Entertainment and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation have announced a new partnership that aims to raise money for breast cancer research by offering Overwatch players on PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One the opportunity to purchase the new ...
A new Dell study reports that the gaming community is growing larger than ever due to diversification and inclusiveness, resulting in a gaming market that exceeded $30 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a 6% CAGR through 2019.
The High Court of Australia has dismissed a special leave application by US-based games company Valve to appeal the decision made by Full Federal Court to uphold the $3 million penalty issued over breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
Wargaming’s third-party publishing unit, Wargaming Alliance, has announced it will be publishing a new game developed by Serbian-based game developer Mad Head Games.
Croteam and Devolver Digital have announced a fourth major installment will be coming to one of their most-well known series in the form of Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass.
Ubisoft has announced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has surpassed 30 million registered players across all platforms.
Logitech G has announced two new additions to their family of high performance gaming gear.
Tickets for PAX Australia 2018 are now available for purchase, with early bird prices on offer.
Logitech has announced that the company has joined as a Series Major Partner of the 2018 Gfinity Elite Series Australia, which will launch in May 2018.
The Sydney flagship Microsoft Store has announced the Esports Academy in partnership with ESL which will run from Monday 16th April to Sunday 22nd April.
Will you be the new owner of a pair of Jabra headphones? Enter the competition today to be in the running.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gfinity Australia prepares to launch "the Big Bash League of Esports" June 2nd
- Counter-Strike: GO Beginners Guide
- Razer debut the Razer Core X
- Lenovo sign on as Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League sponsor
- World Of Tanks welcomes Australian Centurion Tank
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies