Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
PC Games - News
We caught up with Devolver Digital co-founder Graeme Struthers at this year’s PAX Australia to chat about what’s changed in the nine years since Devolver Digital found its footing.
Here's what we saw on the final day of this year's PAX Australia.
Here's what we saw on the second day of PAX Australia 2018.
Here's some of what we saw during the first day of PAX Australia 2018.
Underflow Studios has lined up The Away Team's upcoming free update, Lost Exodus, to launch via Steam and Itch.io on October 22nd.
Microsoft has moved to add support for mouse and keyboard gaming to the Xbox One, inking a new partnership with Razer in the process.
After six months in beta, Magic The Gathering Arena will be entering open beta from September 28.
The upcoming Melbourne Esports Open has added Fortnite to its roster.
The Voxel Agents have announced the release date for their next puzzle-adventure game alongside a new Nintendo Switch version.
After being leaked earlier this week, Blizzard have now officially announced plans to release a Nintendo Switch version of popular ARPG Diablo 3 later this year.
Failbetter Games have announced that their acclaimed literary RPG Sunless Sea will be coming to PlayStation 4 players in the form of the new Zubmariner Edition.
Amelus Digital has announced that Heart 2 Game has undergone an expansion to its base service and now includes four expanded package options.
Speaking at this week's The Esports Conference in Sydney, a Telstra spokesperson has indicated the company is actively investigating the cloud gaming space.
Ninja Theory have announced that their popular and critically acclaimed action game Hellblade will be coming to VR this week.
Being a tech lover does not exclude loving food too!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Australia's best League of Legends players assemble for the 2018 League of Origin
- PAX AUS 2018: Graeme Struthers tells us how Steam changed Devolver Digital
- PAX AUS 2018: Day Two
- The Away Team to get Lost Exodus update on October 22nd
- Microsoft teams up with Razer to bring mouse & keyboard gaming and RGB lighting to Xbox One
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies