Underflow Studios has lined up The Away Team's upcoming free update, Lost Exodus, to launch via Steam and Itch.io on October 22nd.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
Even if it is more a recycling than a retooling, the Razer Mamba Wireless is still a slick as hell gaming mouse.
Microsoft has moved to add support for mouse and keyboard gaming to the Xbox One, inking a new partnership with Razer in the process.
Developer Mode 7 are finally garnishing Frozen Synapse fans with a proper sequel. And while there’s a lot here that’s changed, there’s also a lot that hasn’t.
After six months in beta, Magic The Gathering Arena will be entering open beta from September 28.
Credit where it’s due, it really does feel like HP did their homework with the new OMEN Reactor gaming mouse.
Don’t let the simple aesthetics fool you, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse is packing.
With Battlefield V, one of gaming’s oldest living shooter franchises looks to return to its roots.
Like a good glazed pasty, It’s over all too soon but Donut County manages to be funny, fun and full-of-heart.
When presented with the wide canvas of the cyberpunk genre and the brush of modern video game, Daedalic have opted for the familiar rather than the transgressive. There’s plenty of cyber here but little punk.
When the light is cast just right and the shadows align, We Happy Few can look and feel like the subversive, systems-driven romp that it desperately wants to be. But most of the time, it just doesn’t quite pull off this trick.
Set in the dilapidated ruins of a fallen kingdom, Dead Cells sees you take control of a nameless, headless, warrior caught up in a grim cycle of death and reincarnation. Appropriately, this premise translates into a format and structure that’s as much inspired by roguelikes as it is metroidvania games.
The Melbourne Esports Open was the perfect place for Overwatch Contenders Australia to hit its stride
The power of momentum was on the minds of many during the Overwatch Contenders Australia grand finals.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items? Don’t fret! We have some affordable answers.
Taking cybersecurity to the highest level and order now for a special discount on the world’s most awarded and trusted cybersecurity. Be aware without a care!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Away Team to get Lost Exodus update on October 22nd
- Microsoft teams up with Razer to bring mouse & keyboard gaming and RGB lighting to Xbox One
- Magic: The Gathering Arena enters open beta on September 28
- Fortnite joins the Melbourne eSports Open
- The Gardens Between adds Switch version ahead of September 20 launch
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies