Nintendo, as you know, wants to make third-party flash cartridges anathema to its DS game handhelds. Some gamers want the right to use these cards, they say, to develop legal "homebrew" games. In reality, a majority of these flash cartridge owners de...
Games - News
Activision will reportedly release a censored version of Modern Warfare 2 in Japan that punishes you for shooting civilians. In Western versions, players can fire indiscriminately into crowds of people during the game's controversial "No Russian" lev...
Nearly a quarter of men have pulled a sickie from work in order to play computer games, says MyVoucherCodes.co.uk.
While the PS3 has a superb suite of downloadable games, including the Pixeljunk series, Flower, and Noby Noby Boy, the output of new titles hasn't been as consistent as competing downloadable services like Xbox Live Arcade and the Wii Shop Channel. S...
Namco Bandai's incredibly popular Xbox Live Arcade game Pac-Man Championship Edition has long been rumored as a prospective iPhone and iPod Touch title, but the company has stayed remarkably quiet about the subject. They broke their silence this even...
I have never, in my 28 years of life, had a wallet that would be considered fashionable or cool. I also have a severe lack of wallet organisation skills, which leads to important credit cards getting sandwiched in-between retail store discount cards ...
While details are still scarce -- something we're working towards fixing -- EA announced Dead Space 2 earlier today. The true follow-up to our 2008 Xbox 360 Game of the Year, Dead Space 2 will be seeing release on the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 ...
Once Blue Castle Games wraps up work on the highly-anticipated Dead Rising 2, it's become very clear that they won't be going back to another baseball game. Destructoid recently discovered that a job posting for a "Lead Level Designer" on Gamasutra i...
With the company's wares not performing up to expectations on the DS and PSP, it should come as no surprise that Rockstar is now looking to Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch as potential new gaming platforms. The company announced via their newswire that...
Last Friday, Sega announced that its hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game had been refused classification by the Classification Operations Board. This means that the game cannot be played by Australians in its current state (pending a pos...
Three decades after the debut of Milton Bradley's Microvision, here's a look at how handheld video game systems evolved, from early flops like the Atari Lynx to the gaming innovations of the iPhone.
Celebrating 'necromorphic' alien dismemberment with verve, Visceral Games today announced Dead Space 2, sequel to last year's space-based survival horror game about slicing renegades from John Carpenter's The Thing into giblets.
In the "I'll do anything for attention" category this morning, Spike TV Video Game Awards host Geoff Keighley can reportedly be heard pimping for Microsoft's upcoming Halo: Reach in a recent Microsoft-hosted podcast, claiming it'll be "the biggest ga...
The U.S. Air Force recently issued a request for proposals to purchase 2,200 Sony PlayStation 3 video game consoles. Does the Air Force plan to play lots of Grand Theft Auto?
The hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game has been refused classification in Australia by the Classification Operations Board of Australia, Sega announced on Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- FTService ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT