Earlier today, Destructoid discovered a list of games on EA's website that will lose online multiplayer support starting February 2. We've included the entire list below, but some of more notable games worth highlighting include last year's Madden ga...
Games - News
A few months ago, Microsoft introduced NFL jerseys to the avatar marketplace, allowing gamers to show their love for their favorite pigskin team for US$4. I saw quite a few of my Xbox Live friends wearing said shirts, so it should come as no surprise...
A patent application filed in February and released to the public this week reveals Google's attempt to build games on top of digital videos using an interactive annotation system.
Microsoft may be bringing Xbox LIVE to Windows Mobile devices perhaps as early as the launch of Windows Mobile 7 expected late 2010, according to recent job postings on Microsoft's site. The software giant is looking for a program manager and softwar...
Is the following clip of someone ostensibly playing Valve's Half Life 2 on an Xbox 360 with their arms and fingers a glimpse of things to come from Microsoft's Project Natal?
Ringing in the New Year with 100 per cent more Darkspawn, BioWare says its next Dragon Age Origins downloadable expansion pack will be out for Xbox 360 and PC on January 5. (Sorry PS3 owners, you'll have to wait a few extra weeks for the DLC pack, wh...
An independent 2009 games sector census reveals marginal growth in U.S. games industry since 2008, while Canada explodes with new development studios and job opportunities.
Harmonix knows when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em as they liven up a quiet week with the release of their second country music downloadable track pack, including some previous disc exclusives.
China's state news channel has blamed hugely popular online games for problems including drug addiction, teen pregnancy and even murder this month as regulators crack down on allegedly harmful content in games.
The Steam Holiday Sale began this week, and will run through until Sunday January 3, 2010. If you're looking to buy a gift, Steam offers gifting functionality so you can send a code to friends or family for specific PC games, and this is made all the...
Signal Hill analyst Todd Greenwald issued a commentary this morning about Take Two Interactive's prospects for 2010, noting (with a firm grasp of the obvious) that Bioshock 2 was the company's best bet for success next year. "The original was one of ...
Steal an Xbox 360, don't forget to disable the auto sign-in feature before going online. That's the lesson high-tech crooks are probably gleaning from today's New York Post brief about a thief, 22-year-old Jeremy Gilliam, apprehended after logging in...
G4TV has located a financial document published by Capcom for its investors that notes that three of the company's highly-anticipated releases presumed to drop in early 2010 — Super Street Fighter IV, Lost Planet 2, and Monster Hunter Tri ̵...
HDMI Consortium is preparing to add 3D support to its latest 1.4 specification, which could bring 3D gaming and movie watching to high-definition TVs.
According to Kotaku, a recent announcement made by Namco Bandai seems to indicate that the publisher will focus on releasing many of their properties digitally in 2010, including Xbox 360 Games on Demand, as well as PS1 classics for the PSP and PS3.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
- Total War spins off Saga series focused on smaller 'powder-keg' moments in history
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSystem TesterOther
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Security EngineerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTHardware Engineering ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTBusiness Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)Other
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Support/Project AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerOther
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- TPKnowledge Management LeadVIC