A bit of news you might have missed in the wake of the Microsoft Keynote (what with the buzz over the Game Room and all) is a press release announcing a rough Fable III release date.
Games - News
At its press conference at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, Samsung revealed dozens of products, including new TVs, home theater systems, and eBook readers as well as content partnerships with Dreamworks, Google, and others.
PlayStation announced today via its blog that Heavy Rain -- the emotional murder mystery game with the funky control scheme -- will hit US shelves February 23. That's one week off from the February 16 date previously reported.
This month, Square-Enix is opening what is probably the only Japanese role-playing game-themed bar in Roppongi, Tokyo.
While augmented reality apps have been positioned as the "new hotness" on smartphones for a while now, there have been very few games that blend all of the requisite parts of the technology to make something fun. Shadowforce seems to be onto somethin...
The new PlayStation 3 firmware update that enables Sony's home console to play Blu-Ray discs also includes a 3D update.
The new year brings fresh faces to the artist roster of Guitar Hero 5 and Band Hero as Activision announced the four track packs available in January 2010. The first pack features a selection of classic blues available this morning on XBox 360 and Wi...
Hardware company Razer is partnering with Sixense Entertainment to bring motion controls to PC gaming. Their first venture is Valve's Left 4 Dead 2.
A mid-year price cut and a strong lineup of software titles gave Sony's PlayStation 3 a record holiday season, the company said Wednesday. Sales of the console in the last five weeks of the year totaled 3.8 million units worldwide, a 76 percent jump ...
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Palm opened up its WebOS developer program to the public on Thursday, saying it expects to see a flood of new applications developed for the mobile OS.
Microsoft's full-body game control system Project Natal will be launched in time for the holidays this year, in what promises to be a big year for Xbox 360 users.
Capcom plans to develop all new game properties locally, citing "cultural differences" when working with international partners on games like Bionic Commando and Dark Void. Those international partnerships will continue to be tapped for outsourcing s...
Just a few weeks after the demo hit the PlayStation Network, Sony and Polyphony reveal the box art for Gran Turismo 5. Finally, it seems we're getting close to a release.
ESPN is reporting that NBA Jam, the popular early 90's arcade basketball franchise, has been rebounded into the hands of EA Sports, with the series set to return to the Nintendo Wii. Fans of the original games will be pleased to know that series crea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US video game sales sink in June, biggest drop in 9 years
- Dragon Quest hits Japan, sells 2.3M in two days
- Sony cuts PlayStation 2 price by 25 percent
- PS3, Xbox 360 hit console sales milestones in Japan
- Breasts, beer and bacon: Colin McRae Dirt 2 trailer
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC