When Sony launched its PSP Go last year the company had high hopes. The device was supposed to help PlayStation Portable shipments increase by almost a million units for the year and spearhead Sony's digital download push into the portable gaming mar...
Games - News
Your brain has a lot to communicate, but when you're working on a computer or playing a game, all of those thoughts gets distilled into a keyboard or gamepad interface that can be limiting to say the least.
A cracked copy of the new World War II submarine simulation <a href="http://www.silenthunter5.com">Silent Hunter 5</a> may have made its way onto file sharing sites, and some are claiming Ubisoft's 'always online' play requirement has been circumvent...
While select PC gamers have been able to enjoy the StarCraft II beta for a few weeks now, Blizzard will soon be letting Mac owners in on the fun, revealing that a beta for that platform is in the works, with a projected April start.
A top ten list of well-paid creative jobs pegs video game designer as the fifth-most attractive profession, just ahead of a professional animator. Web designer nabbed the top spot.
As far as publishers go, Bethesda usually takes a "quality over quantity" approach to its new releases, with the company usually sticking to the cream of the crop when it comes to new title announcements. Today, the company announced its newest relea...
The recently removed heads of Infinity Ward, Jason West and Vince Zampella, have signed with the biggest talent agency in Hollywood -- the Creative Artists Agency -- leading to speculation as to where the duo may end up next.
Troubled home life? Blame the internet if you're using it to do work, view pornography, gamble, and of course, play computer games.
BioShock 2's first premium downloadable content pack--The Sinclair Solutions Test Pack--released yesterday.
While speaking with David Cage at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco this week, I asked him what he felt he had achieved with his loose trilogy of games -- Heavy Rain, Indigo Prophesy/Fahrenheit and Omikron: The Nomad Soul -- and what wa...
While a new clothing system might not sound like the most exciting GDC announcement, Fable 3 game director Peter Molyneux took just enough time from swapping royal robes and trying on regal trousers to introduce the audience to their new digital butl...
Microsoft's Xbox 360 outsold Nintendo's Wii in February to claim the top spot in the U.S. monthly sales ranking for the first time in more than two years, analyst group NPD said Thursday. Overall the industry had a poor month with total sales down 15...
Nobody can deny that Sony is a trailblazer when it comes to technological innovation -- from the PSX onwards, the company has continually shaped the future of gaming. What might be less obvious is that they are also pioneers of homoerotic imagery in ...
Sony's SVP of Marketing and PlayStation Network manager Peter Dille took the stage at Sony's GDC press conference to introduce the world to Sony's new motion controller -- the Sony Move.
A new way to play PlayStation games?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Event schedule announced for PAX Aus 2017
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerOther