In a world dominated by Warcraft, it's a rare sight to see another MMO make its mark in the marketplace. Aion has managed moderate success in the US to match its dominance in Asia, and it looks like Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited could ...
Games - News
Namco Bandai has a teaser video up on YouTube that shows a title the company is planning on debuting during this weekend's Amusement Expo in Las Vegas. Besides including the game's signature startup tune and Championship Edition-style text, the tease...
Would that I was Japanese, because then I wouldn't have to wait a year or more for games like Dragon Quest IX to paddle across the pond. Make that 229 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes, 42 seconds, and counting since the game came out in Japan last July.
"PopCap Games, maker of some of the world's most popular video games, today announced that the iPhone and iPod touch adaptation of its award-winning game Plants vs. Zombies sold more than 300,000 units in its first nine days of availability, setting ...
From 11 March, Australian gamers will be able to get their hands on the latest guise of the Nintendo Wii. Imaginatively dubbed Black Wii, the new version of the popular console is finished in a sleek black colour -- much like the PlayStation 3 and Xb...
Pretend for a moment that the Nintendo DSi was a third larger with bigger LCD screens and a blizzard of new apps, including one that let you read eBooks. Would you consider it an iPad contender?
Even though New Super Mario Bros. Wii is still tearing up the sales charts, Nintendo won't stop the Mario love, as the company announced a May 23 release date for Super Mario Galaxy 2. In addition to the late spring release date, Nintendo also showed...
The Attorney-General's Department has received a flood of submissions from supporters of the introduction of [[artnid: 329754| R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia | R18+ classification for video games finally coming to Austr...
Developer Team 17 is moving ahead on their Steam and PlayStation Network ports of Xbox Live Arcade game, Worms 2: Armageddon -- but they're also teasing a brand-new 2D games called "Worms Reloaded" just for Steam.
A subtle spec upgrade over the last few months has made unlocked more usable RAM for developers. That may not mean much to you, but it's good news for uber-huge games like the 35GB God of War.
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Capcom has revealed a trio of Street Fighter III series characters who will be making the transition from hand-drawn to HD, as Dudley, Ibuki, and Makoto have been confirmed as Supet Street Fighter IV characters. This boosts the new character count to...
The first downloadable content for BioShock 2 has been announced, with new multiplayer content due on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next month for US$5.00. The premiere DLC, the Sinclair Solutions Test Pack will include the following new featur...
Adidas' new Augmented Reality shoe hits stores in San Francisco this week, introducing browser-based gaming to footwear. Or at least we think that's what it's doing -- it's hard to understand just what's going on without actually having the shoe for ...
Several developers with adult-themed apps or games on the App Store recently received a letter from Apple telling them that their previously-approved game is gone from the App Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCONSW
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD