This is your PC gaming news for April 3 through 7.
Games - News
In Xbox One's Creators Update, Cortana has received an upgrade, supporting some new tricks such as reminders and alarms. Here's what Cortana can and still can't do.
The Xbox One Creators Update is a major improvement, but some features have relocated or retired. Here's where everything went.
Goodbye, Snap view. One of the Xbox One's original selling points, Snap bites the dust in the Creators Update.
Your PC can still play Asteroids and Super Mario Bros. just not with an app from the Windows Store.
Play with snakes, space trains, a Stranger Things homage, and silly peasants.
Twitch is now selling 51 games, with more to come.
We go hands-on with the first 20-odd minutes of Yooka-Laylee, spiritual successor to N64 platforming classic Banjo-Kazooie. Except this time there's a chameleon and a bat.
Viveport Subscription launches Wednesday, April 5 allowing users to try five different Viveport apps and experiences every month.
Soon you'll be seeing ads in glorious VR if you download free apps from the Viveport store.
There are several new Star Wars games on the horizon. Here we round up the rumours surrounding Star Wars Battlefront 2.
AMD's optimization promise for Ryzen appears to be true. Oxide squeezed out about a third more performance from AMD's Ryzen CPUs
What can change the nature of an Infinity Engine game? Beamdog revisits Planescape: Torment and updates it with native widescreen, bug fixes, and more.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
Blizzard claims the prettied-up StarCraft Remastered will play precisely the same as it did under Brood War’s 1.16 patch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
- Total War spins off Saga series focused on smaller 'powder-keg' moments in history
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerOther
- FTSenior Director, Enterprise Architecture & Information SecurityOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTDigital Technology ManagerVIC
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTSOE EngineerOther