If you can't beat Nintendo, plagiarise them! These 8 games tried to capture the magic of Miis with generic alternatives, but failed.
Games - News
Apple's self-proclaimed "funnest iPod ever," the iPod touch, launched with a new message and a slew of new games that put the portable device in direct competition with the DS and PSP.
In order to make games more accessible to the hearing impaired, Ubisoft has announced plans to include subtitles in all internally-developed titles.
Take Two CEO Ben Feder was asked point blank Thursday if a new Grand Theft Auto game on the Wii was now a possibility, given the console's runaway success this generation.
Just what does Nintendo think of the glaringly borrowed Microsoft Avatars? They're fine with it, says company president Reggie Fils-Aime.
Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime, always the outspoken gaming exec, on Monday teased that Nintendo was indeed working on a Wii storage solution, with the cryptic caveat that it would be "better than" a hard drive.
Microsoft will do everything within its power to beat arch rival Sony in this generation's console war -- even if it's for second place.
Telstra BigPond has announced it has exclusive Australian mobile rights to the multiplayer version of Spore.
Will Wright’s sandbox epic Spore was officially released yesterday, with Australia being the first country able to download or purchase the game over the counter.
After multiple retail leaks, Microsoft on Wednesday finally announced US$50 to $80 price cuts on all Xbox 360 models. But there's no update on a price drop in Australia.
Bungie revealed a brand new multiplayer map for Halo 3 during Penny Arcade Expo this last weekend. Entitled Assembly, the map is totally new and will become available for download at an undetermined date.
The Nintendo DS is currently enjoying chart-topping success in all territories, but you wouldn't know that from all the rumor mongering going on about its potential on-again, off-again redesign.
A purported insider close to Rockstar Games says Microsoft is "wrong" to expect downloadable Grand Theft Auto IV content on Xbox 360 this fall.
Is Nintendo going to buck the status quo and release a souped up console before Microsoft and Sony can get their hypothetical Xbox 720 and PlayStation 4 out the door in 2012?
In an interview on MTV’s gaming Web site, American film director Brett Ratner expressed interest in producing a movie based on the Guitar Hero video game series.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTMicrosoft SQL DBAVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- CCResource AnalystNSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- CCAMI ArchitectWA