This has completely nothing to do with games, but it's relevant nonetheless.
Games - News
In a few short weeks, LucasArts and BioWare will finally reveal the secret joint project they've been working on and teasing people about since at least October 2007.
According to a leaked report at Japanese gaming mag Famitsu, Sony will soon release the 80GB PlayStation 3 model in Japan in black, white and silver varieties.
Genius Products on Tuesday announced a partnership with Numark, the largest manufacturer of DJ equipment, to bring the first turntablist rhythm game to consoles.
Nintendo finally revealed its long-awaited Wii storage solution Wednesday evening, and it was under our noses the entire time.
LucasArts Tuesday announced that Skywalker and company are coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the Force Unleashed, in addition to a new downloadable mission.
Tuesday, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan unveiled its TGS lineup for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portal, which includes a tantalizing 14 "unannounced" games. Sony will show nine new PS3 games and three new PSP games, while Konami has one...
The somewhat reputable French boys from Gamekyo (formerly JeuxFrance) are reporting that Nintendo will announce a franchise revival at the company's press conference on Thursday.
Director Brett Ratner, who in the past has talked about filming a Guitar Hero movie, told movie blog UGO Tuesday he is slated to direct a movie based on God of War.
In an effort to achieve greater realism, Resident Evil 5 producer Jun Takeuchi says his team met with clothing manufacturers to ensure authentic in-game apparel.
Veteran video game journalist John Davidson is reporting Wednesday that Nintendo is secretly showing select developers a radically new "Wii HD" design behind closed doors.
In terms of output, average review scores, and revenue, as ranked by Game Developer Magazine. And the winner might surprise you (no it won't).
Former Konami assistant producer Ryan Payton has jumped ship as a de factor second-party developer for Sony, working now as a first-party director on the Halo series for Microsoft.
Much like the publishing giant has already done with Steven Spielberg, Hollywood director Zack Snyder will be the creative lead of three, unannounced EA games.
Wii owners, rejoice. You'll soon have access to the same impressive library of downloadable Rock Band music as PS3 and Xbox 360 owners, replete with online multiplayer so your fake band can rehearse intercontinental style.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- Destiny 2: The 5 key things PC gamers need to know
- The Windows 10 Game Bar: What PC gamers need to know
- Microsoft's Phantom Dust remaster brings the cult Xbox classic to PCs, for free
- This year's Steam Summer Sale dates have already leaked
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTTest Manager / Test LeadQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Continuity ManagerACT
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPPrimary Support Officer (Level 1)VIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT