Microsoft is currently being sued over technology that allows Halo players to host and participate in online games, according to the Boston Globe.
Games - News
Alan Moore’s magnum opus gets the movie tie-in treatment — in new-fangled digital download form.
Capcom opens the icy crevasse for exploration once again.
In an interview with Details Magazine titled "The Unraveling of Kanye West," Grammy Award-winning musician Kanye West revealed that when he was twelve-years old he designed a "very sexual" video game on his computer "like Mario Brothers." Only instea...
Microsoft today unveiled its new Xbox 360 Resident Evil Limited Edition console bundle. The bundle has a recommended retail price of $569 and includes a red Xbox Elite console with a 120GB hard drive, along with a matching red wireless controller and...
GamePolitics reports that New York City Councilwoman Christine Quinn is calling for a ban of RapeLay, a controversial PC game that encourages players to rape women, including a mother and her two daughters.
Computer historians and researchers at Portsmouth University are developing a software emulator that will recognise and run all computer files from the 1970s through to the present day.
Warner Bros. Pictures has released a virtual arcade machine to coincide with the release of Watchmen.
The games software industry has found an unexpected silver lining, with sales in the second-hand games sharply increasing amid the economic turmoil of the global financial crisis.
Sony Europe's David Reeves is almost refreshing at a time when refreshing's in short supply. In an intriguing shift from the standard "everything's coming up roses" mantra, Reeves reflects on the company's third quarter losses of US$204m by telling T...
The anti-piracy technology that locked out players of the popular Gears of War game on Thursday was also implicated in a 2007 bug that was allowing hackers to take control of Windows PCs.
Nintendo saw improved sales of its Wii and DS gaming devices during the last three months of 2008, but revised down its sales and profits forecasts due to the stronger Japanese yen.
The highly-anticipated fourth Halo video game, Halo Wars, has gone gold Friday, meaning that the game has been finalized and shipped off to the manufacturing plant. Halo Wars will be released February 27, 2009 on Xbox 360, two years after Halo 3 came...
If you own a PS3 or Wii game console, you can now watch YouTube on your television. Currently in beta and announced only Thursday in a blog post by the YouTube Team, the YouTube for Television web site offers a remote control-friendly user interface ...
The New York Times revealed that President-Elect Barack Obama is an avid player of Wii Sports, where he engages in a leisurely game of bowling, having recently received a Nintendo Wii for his two daughters for Christmas. Continuing his stance on the ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Event schedule announced for PAX Aus 2017
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD