The original NES console is back in miniaturized form with 30 built-in games, a controller that also works with Wii systems, and HDMI out.
Games - News
Civilization VI will pack some of DirectX 12's highlight features thanks to a partnership between AMD and Firaxis.
Not sure which team to join? Don't know the difference between a regular Poké Ball and a Great Ball? And where do these Pokémon hang out? This guide is here to help.
Pokémon Go, the new augmented reality smartphone game, has players showing up in some strange places looking for virtual cartoon creatures. Now the U.S. National Safety Council is warning people not to play while driving.
Nvidia had a few driver missteps recently that caused VR problems with the GeForce GTX 1080's boost clock and the DisplayPort option on GTX 10-series cards.
Pokémon Masters, beware: The iPhone app gains access to all Google account features, including retrieving and sending email.
If you want to dominate the world of Pokémon Go, it can't hurt to put this map to use in order to find prime hunting locations.
Doom's hotly anticipated update is here, with full support for the Vulkan graphics API.
With the launch of Pokemon Go last week, it's not just players but police that "gotta catch 'em all."
Twenty-thousand lucky Xbox One Preview Program participants are getting their first look at the console's first universal Windows app, and it's a Blu-ray player.
The game uses your smartphone's camera, sensors, and location-sharing capabilities to put Nintendo's characters in the real world.
A much-needed Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod is on the way after the game inexplicably launched without multiplayer support.
According to Polygon, you'll be able to play select games across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices starting September 13.
Adventure games may have fallen out of popularity in recent years, but virtual reality reinvigorates the genre, as evidenced by The Assembly.
The Radeon RX 480 democratizes the pixel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Destiny 2: The 5 key things PC gamers need to know
- The Windows 10 Game Bar: What PC gamers need to know
- Microsoft's Phantom Dust remaster brings the cult Xbox classic to PCs, for free
- This year's Steam Summer Sale dates have already leaked
- How to play the Quake Champions open beta this weekend
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTResearch Officer / Data Scientist .Work Location- ACTACT
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- TPTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- FTProject SchedulerVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- TPSupport AnalystVIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Security SpecialistVIC
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW