GGWP Academy is pitching itself as the go-to education platform for those looking to build a career in esports.
Games - News
Samsung have renewed their partnership with local esports brand Legacy.
EA are adding another option to the menu for those looking to pick up their sci-fi battle royale game with a side of extra content.
Google's gaming streaming service remains slim on games but is now available on more Android smartphones.
Nvidia and CD Projekt Red are partnering on a special limited run of RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
Dell and Alienware have signed on to be the hardware partners for upcoming esports venue Fortress Melbourne.
To encourage early adopters to get the most out of the Galaxy S20's 120Hz display, Samsung are partnering with Microsoft to bring Forza to the Galaxy App Store.
This year's Intel Extreme Masters will be merging with Melbourne's Esports Open.
Off the back of a recent partnership with Xbox, Telstra are looking to take gaming more seriously as a market segment.
Although a full-blown reveal eluded us, Intel did give gamers a sneak peek of their first Xe dedicated graphics hardware at this year's CES.
Lenovo are partnering with battle royale shooter Apex Legends in order to boost the profile of their Legion gaming PC range.
Blizzard's remaster of Warcraft 3 has gotten a late-January release date.
Wizards of the Coast have announced they'll be working with Tuque Games on a new Dark Alliance action RPG.
Gearbox have announced their first game for the Playstation 5 before the console itself has been revealed.
Microsoft officially revealed the Xbox Series X at this year's Game Awards.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
- Samsung renew Legacy esports sponsorship
- EA respawns Apex Legends with new Octane Edition
- Google bring Stadia streaming to 26 more smartphones
- Inevitably, the Cyberpunk-themed Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti has arrived
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies