After six months in beta, Magic The Gathering Arena will be entering open beta from September 28.
Games - News
Ubisoft Australia has announced that the Assassin’s Creed Challenge will come to Metcalfe Park, Sydney, on October 5th and 6th.
Sony has announced they'll be offering their own take on Nintendo's NES and NES Mini hardware in the form of the Playstation Classic.
ASUS Republic of Gamers have announced a partnership with Activision, for the upcoming release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC.
HP, in collaboration with PUBG Corporation, has announced the launch of the Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament in Asia-Pacific and Japan.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Esports fans of all creeds collided at this year's inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
Nerial, Devolver Digital and HBO have unveiled Reigns: Game of Thrones.
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Boost Mobile has announced several new partnerships that see the youth-focused telco expand into the world of esports.
Logitech G have announced the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse and the Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse with HERO Sensor.
The upcoming Melbourne Esports Open has added Fortnite to its roster.
Razer has announced Australian pricing and availability for the Razer Raiju Ultimate controller, the Raiju Tournament Edition controller and the Razer Thresher headset.
HyperX have announced the HyperX Cloud gaming headset for PlayStation 4 and the Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse.
Dorna Sports has announced a multi-year global partnership with Lenovo as the exclusive technology sponsor of the MotoGP eSport Championship.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Magic: The Gathering Arena enters open beta on September 28
- The Assassin’s Creed Challenge comes to Sydney
- Playstation embraces the past with Playstation Classic
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces PC Partnership with Activision for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- HP launches Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies