The introduction of Australian currencies to Valve's Steam store has had unexpected ramifications on the availability of games.
Games - News
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
Trade Media has announces the launch of the first Australia Games Awards.
Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, will launch its second season on Saturday 3rd November.
Turtle Beach has announced that it will be the Official Partner of the Blast Pro Series Copenhagen tournament.
World of Warships have introduced submarines, available in the new Terror of the Deep operation.
We caught up with Devolver Digital co-founder Graeme Struthers at this year’s PAX Australia to chat about what’s changed in the nine years since Devolver Digital found its footing.
Here's what we saw on the final day of this year's PAX Australia.
Here's what we saw on the second day of PAX Australia 2018.
MSI have shown off a new Optane-enhanced version of their GE63 gaming laptop at this year’s PAX Australia.
Here's some of what we saw during the first day of PAX Australia 2018.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, returns for its second season of 2018 on Saturday 3rd of November.
Riot Games, in partnership with the AFL, have announced that tickets are now on sale for League of Legends: League of Origin.
Three Australian teams have progressed to the world finals of their respective codes following a weekend of OCE esports by Throwdown Esports.
Apple iMac Pro
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Toys for Boys
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Ransomware has been one of the most prolific malware families for years, generating financial losses for targeted users and organizations, as well as significant revenue for cybercriminals.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Support for AUD finally comes to Steam (with a catch)
- Intel Extreme Masters Sydney returns for the third consecutive year in 2019
- Inaugural Australian Games Awards to be held on December 19
- Australia's best League of Legends players assemble for the 2018 League of Origin
- Gfinity launches Elite Series Season 2
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies