Almost two years after it launched and failed to find a following, Artifact is heading back into beta.
Games - News
Riot are set to launch a closed beta for their upcoming tactical shooter game in a matter of weeks.
It isn't just one of the best racing games ever made. It's EA Games' first major Switch remaster.
HTC are throwing in a free copy of Valve's upcoming VR shooter with purchases of the new Vive Cosmos Elite VR headset bundle.
Hearthstone's latest expansion is set to bring with it the card battler's tenth playable class.
Fortress Melbourne, located within Melbourne's Emporium shopping center, officially opened to patrons last week. However, from the 18th of March, it'll be closing them again.
The Android version of Riot's card-battler officially launched into open beta Singapore this week but if you can't wait there's a workaround.
This year's E3 looks to be the next major event to get struck down by the COVID-19 outbreak.
LetsPlay.Live are partnering with Channel Seven to bring esports to traditional broadcast audiences in 2020.
Razer have released a new version of their Viper gaming mouse aimed at those with smaller hands.
GGWP Academy is pitching itself as the go-to education platform for those looking to build a career in esports.
Samsung have renewed their partnership with local esports brand Legacy.
EA are adding another option to the menu for those looking to pick up their sci-fi battle royale game with a side of extra content.
Google's gaming streaming service remains slim on games but is now available on more Android smartphones.
Nvidia and CD Projekt Red are partnering on a special limited run of RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Artifact is going back into beta ahead of 2.0 relaunch
- Riot to move Valorant into closed beta from early April 7
- The Nintendo Switch port of Burnout: Paradise is exciting in more ways than one
- HTC add Half Life: Alyx to Vive Cosmos Elite bundle
- Hearthstone to add new Demon Hunter class in Ashes of Outland update
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies