Don't worry: this elaborate physical aimbot isn't being used in your favorite FPS games, yet
Games - News
The first two games in the Elder Scroll series, Arena and Daggerfall, are free to play, as well as Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.
Valve's Steam Deck is an impressive RPG-playing machine, but there are a few issues you'll have to deal with
Other additions include multi-window support, battery life improvements, localized keyboards, and smarter charging
Sony is hiring a new Senior Director of PC Planning and Strategy.
It's a huge help to PC gamers who love Sony's controller design, but not its consoles.
If you can't find the real thing, you can now summon Let Me Solo Her for any boss fight in the game.
Gaming sleuths have found first details about Blizzard's next WoW expansion on the Blizzard website.
Intel launches "Pixel Pat," a promotional 8-bit arcade game promoting Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger and Intel's fab efforts.
A video of Forspoken, an upcoming game shows off how fast Microsoft's DirectStorage technology can be on M.2 SSDs, SATA SSDs, and a traditional hard drive.
Sony has announced upcoming variable refresh rate support for the PlayStation 5.
Somebody check to see if pigs just sprouted wings, because Microsoft just unlocked Xbox Cloud Gaming for Valve's Linux-based Steam Deck via a new Edge browser beta.
Google's Games Developer Summit brought updates on how Chromebooks will be enhanced with Valve's Steam app, along with progress being made on bringing Android games to PCs.
But Intel isn't ready to tell us what Project Endgame actually is just yet
Screen Australia's Games: Expansion Pack funding program is now open. Here's how to apply and get all your questions answered.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 4 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This real-life “aimbot” uses a physical mouse to cheat at shooting games
- Bethesda’s classic Elder Scrolls games arrive on Steam—for free
- We tested 22 different RPGs on the Steam Deck
- Steam Deck’s first major update adds a lock screen, Windows 11 support
- Sony is getting serious about bringing more PlayStation games to the PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies