Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
ReCore features charming robot companions and snappy platforming, but a chore of an end-game and terrible load times make it a hard sell.
Yeah, Wright. After publicly claiming he was the elusive Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, Craig Wright suddenly says he can't handle the pressure to provide further proof.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Wherein we try to answer one simple question: Does it work better than Assassin's Creed Unity?
The revolution will have to wait, I guess.
Transformers: Devastation is a B-tier game that succeeds only by expertly capitalizing on its source material and your nostalgia.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
It's maze madness all over again, only with a fresh look and feel.
The Dark Knight walks across the room slowly, holding the cure to Scarecrow’s fear toxin, as the building around him begins to give way. Alfred offers him sage advice: “Master Bruce, you must get out of there. Save yourself...” If he leaves, Scarecrow’s toxin will cause the east coast of Gotham to tear the rest of the city apart. If he stays, the crumbling building will cost him his life. He says it with conviction: “Goodbye Alfred.”
I'll be honest: Lego Jurassic World is the first Lego game I've finished in quite a while now. Probably since 2012's Lego Lord of the Rings. And that's because in broad swathes all of these games are exactly the same--take a beloved series, convert the characters (and some of the scenery) into Lego bricks, then punch things apart and pick up about a million different collectibles.
Neon lights. Spoilers. Ten-second cars. Spinning rims. Tinted windows. Nitrous. Streets that always seem slightly wet. The crowds. The cops.
PC gamers, we should have expected this.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Craig Wright backpedals, refusing to prove he's Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
- Nvidia unifies a big list of developer tools in one package
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided delayed until late next year
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD