Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Games - Features
Before Ryan Payton became assistant producer at Konami's Kojima Productions studio in Tokyo, he was living in Osaka where he was studying Japanese.
Tim Allison got his foot into the video game industry in Australia first at Imagineering and Questor.
Jay Barnson was hired by SingleTrac right out of college.
PC World had a unique opportunity to get an inside look at biggest online game retailer in Asia Pacific, Play-Asia.com.
I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
Even though solid information is still light on the ground, Rockstar is teasing us with a few more screenshots from Max Payne 3. From what we can see there's flashes of new world and old -- the screenshots show old-school Max as a leather-jacket-toti...
If you're stuck at work until 5PM, and can't get home to play Portal 2 -- even if you've got an early copy -- feast your eyes on a couple of screenshots from the game's first 10 minutes. We put ourselves through the strenuous exercise of playing the ...
It's official -- get ready for more pill-popping, shell-dropping, motion-stopping Max Payne. We've grabbed some in-game screenshots of the still-being-produced Max Payne 3 off Rockstar, so enjoy.
With Nintendo's Australian 3DS launch only a few days away on March 31, we thought we'd give you a quick refresher on it, and the device that's going to be its main rival for the next little while — the Sony Next Generation Portable, or NGP. Th...
2010 saw some great games released from big publishers, but independent producers also brought plenty of amazing concepts into public view. We've picked out what we thought were the five most interesting, innovative and downright fun indie games of 2...
Speaking with bit-tech.net this week, AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy had a few choice words to say about the narrowing divide between PC and console gaming. He noted that the console-centric nature of game production these ...
After months of rumours, Sony Ericsson finally confirmed it will launch its XPERIA Play Android smartphone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- in the coming months. Does this gaming smartphone have what it takes to compete with the [[artnid:355503|A...
Today is an important day, although you might not have realised. It's the 25th anniversary of the Japanese release of the first Legend of Zelda video game on the Famicom. To celebrate, we've pulled together a bit of a retrospective on the series, cov...
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Destiny 2: The 5 key things PC gamers need to know
- The Windows 10 Game Bar: What PC gamers need to know
- Microsoft's Phantom Dust remaster brings the cult Xbox classic to PCs, for free
- This year's Steam Summer Sale dates have already leaked
- How to play the Quake Champions open beta this weekend
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- FTAccount Manager - Technology SolutionsNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCChange ManagerWA
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- TPSecurity AdvisorACT