We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Games - Features
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
Promising up to 40% better performance over its last generation and Hybrid SLI support, Nvidia added seven new mobile GPUs to its notebook lineup this morning. Launching at Computex 2008 in Taipei, the 65nm GeForce 9M series puts the following seven ...
One of the worst-kept secrets in the game industry is that handhelds are simply more popular than home consoles. Handheld gaming might not pack the sizzle of new-gen consoles like the PS3 or Wii, but like Shakespeare said, the play's the thing.
A new action title exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, Spyborgs allows players to take on the identities of a diverse team of five bionic superspies in a fight to save the world from a group of dastardly supervillains. The game is a set in a world that...
Resident Evil 5 isn't dropping until early 2009. And maybe that's why GamePro was floored when it saw the world's first gameplay demo of Capcom's next iteration in the popular zombie series. GamePro editors Chris Morell and Travis Moses were on hand,...
Naturally select this! Play God and toy with evolution in Maxis founder Will Wright's intriguing and much-anticipated sim Spore. It's coming to the PC in early September. Check out some of these great screenshots!
Welcome back to PC World's ongoing effort to celebrate sloth. This week, we're monkeying around in one epic, action-heavy online game for which you won't mind paying the monthly fee. First, though, buckle up for a few massively multiplayer online gam...
From the top men at Traveller's Tales comes everyone's favourite fedora-branding, whip wielding, tomb-raiding Professor Jones in classic LEGO format. From the team that brought you LEGO Star Wars comes the next big platformer from LucasArts! It's com...
The classic Alone in the Dark franchise gets a next-gen makeover in Atari's upcoming game. Chills, fear and lots of darkness usher you in to a world where evil knows no bounds. It's coming to the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and Wii on July 3, and to ...
The next super-charged generation of brawling rumbles onto the Nintendo Wii with Super Smash Bros. brawl just hitting the shelves. Check out the latest screenshots!
Just a few days ago, with little prior warning, Nintendo launched the WiiWare store on the Australian market. It is a new download service providing games and other content that can be purchased using Wiipoints. With the average game costing about $1...
Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking for the Nintendo DS helps players overcome their addiction. The game follows the path of the successful book, but allows players to interact with their quitting though the touch-screen. Coming later this year!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - RANVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Developer - VB.Net, WCF, Production SupportACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD