It's smart, it's got fantastic curves, it's got sexy moves and grooves, it's -- wait, you thought I was talking about the PlayStation Video Store? Well yeah, actually, I am. What were you thinking?
Games - Features
After a seven-year break, EA is planning to release a new version of Red Alert, one of the most loved and best-selling strategy games of all time.
Nintendo used its E3 keynote this year to demonstrate the progress the company has made with developing Wii Music. Nintendo revealed that the Wii Balance Board will be used to play the drums, and that players will be able to use more than 50 instrume...
Revolutionary: the only word to describe this first person platformer from EA DICE. In Mirror's Edge, players will take on the role of Faith, a 'runner' in a modern metropolis. Control Faith as she leaps, vaults, and climbs the gorgeous cityscapes ar...
Blu-ray may have won the HD wars, but Sony has a lot to prove this year at E3.
At E3 2008, Epic ended the silence on a new online mode in Gears of War 2, a cooperative match called Horde.
Sony Computer Entertainment America's Jack Tretton has plans to get more PlayStation 3s and PlayStation Portables in gamers' hands.
Showing off what the new advanced Wii MotionPlus attachment can do: Wii Sports Resort. The first activity Nintendo demonstrated: Disc Dog, chuck a Frisbee at the beach and watch your digital mutt run after it. Next was basically a tribute to the old ...
Soulcalibur IV, despite the name, is the fifth game in the Soulcalibur arcade fighting series. As one of 36 characters - including Yoda and Darth Vader -- players once again step into the arena to do battle against each other. It will feature revampe...
The newest instalment in the popular Final Fantasy franchise, Final Fantasy XIII, is slowly taking form. Little is known about the game's storyline at present, but the game follows the same vein as its predecessors: an RPG with brilliant graphics and...
You knew it was coming, I knew it was coming, even my dog knew it was in the pipe (and hey, you know what you get when you spell dog backwards).
It came and went with virtually no surprises, mostly just confirmations of long known rumors, but are we being too hard on Sony?
Today at E3 Microsoft announced a revamped dashboard for the Xbox 360, replacing that one the console shipped with. In the same vein as its competitor, the Nintendo Wii, the new dashboard will use a channel system to browse content. The interface wil...
Jack Tretton launched Sony's E3 press conference today by claiming the stress of today's big Sony PR event has taken two years off his life. Now just imagine the stress for all those fretting fanboys. (Doesn't two years convert into something like 12...
The console mascot everyone loves, Mario, is heading to yet another sports arena in an effort to draw the kiddies away from their Xbox 360s and PlayStation 3s. Mario Super Sluggers sees Mario and the gang head to the baseball field in yet another spo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Event schedule announced for PAX Aus 2017
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTAPI LeadOther
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTAPI LeadOther
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject DirectorQLD