Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
Consoles - News
E3 2018, the biggest week in video game news, is here. If you're short on time, we've rounded up the biggest announcements and trailers.
ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational 2018 to feature first-of-its-kind use of eye-tracking technology
ELEAGUE, in collaboration with marketing partner Dell Gaming, has announced it will leverage eye-tracking technology to offer fans unprecedented access to the minds of professional Street Fighter players at the upcoming Street Fighter V Invitational ...
New Zealand-based indie developer Wildboy Studios have released a new trailer for their debut project, called ATONE.
Gfinity Esports Australia has announced that every match during Season 1 of the 2018 Gfinity Elite Series Australia will be broadcast online exclusively on the social video service Twitch.
Unbroken Studios have released a debut trailer and opened beta sign-ups for their upcoming post-apocalyptic battle royale game Fractured Lands.
Gfinity Esports Australia have announced the local players who’ll compete in the inaugural Gfinity Elite Series Australia.
Lenovo have signed a exclusive global partnership with Ubisoft to become the official PC and monitor sponsor of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League and Majors.
A piece of Australian history will be immortalised in global free-to-play title, World of Tanks, when the Australian Centurion launches in-game on May 11.
Blizzard Entertainment and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation have announced a new partnership that aims to raise money for breast cancer research by offering Overwatch players on PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One the opportunity to purchase the new ...
Since the launch of the Nintendo Switch back in 2017, Nintendo has promised an online subscription service. But, more than a year after launch, the Nintendo Switch Online Service is yet to appear. Following several delays, Nintendo has finally announ...
A new Dell study reports that the gaming community is growing larger than ever due to diversification and inclusiveness, resulting in a gaming market that exceeded $30 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a 6% CAGR through 2019.
Wargaming’s third-party publishing unit, Wargaming Alliance, has announced it will be publishing a new game developed by Serbian-based game developer Mad Head Games.
Croteam and Devolver Digital have announced a fourth major installment will be coming to one of their most-well known series in the form of Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass.
Ubisoft has announced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has surpassed 30 million registered players across all platforms.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- League of Legends to headline Melbourne's first Esports Open
- E3 2018: Every big game announcement and trailer
- ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational 2018 to feature first-of-its-kind use of eye-tracking technology
- NZ devs debut trailer for ATONE
- Gfinity Elite Series Australia to be broadcast online exclusively on Twitch
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies