Sony's Remote Play software lets you play your PlayStation 4 games on your PC. Here's how.
Microsoft Insiders get the first taster of user-generated tournaments on Xbox One, along with other improvements including Party Overlay.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
Microsoft plans a June 11 event before the E3 console gaming show to unveil Project Scorpio and show how it fits into the Xbox One lineup.
Now you can buy games without worrying about losing money if it doesn't work on your system.
The AMD FreeSync support in Xbox Project Scorpio may help bring variable refresh rates to the living room.
There have been a fair few reviews of this game which treat it as a regular video game and as such find it a long, tedious grind. We’re 50 hours in. We’ve probably not got nearly as far as other people in that time, but there’s a very good reason for that.
In Xbox One's Creators Update, Cortana has received an upgrade, supporting some new tricks such as reminders and alarms. Here's what Cortana can and still can't do.
The Xbox One Creators Update is a major improvement, but some features have relocated or retired. Here's where everything went.
Goodbye, Snap view. One of the Xbox One's original selling points, Snap bites the dust in the Creators Update.
Your PC can still play Asteroids and Super Mario Bros. just not with an app from the Windows Store.
Mass Effect: Andromeda has literally an entire galaxy's worth of potential, but squanders it on meaningless missions and awkward dialogue.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
As long as you have a robust internet connection you'll be able to stream PS4 exclusives to your PC—though the price is steep.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
- Microsoft tests Steam-style refunds for Windows Store and Xbox One
- Xbox's Project Scorpio will support AMD's game-smoothing FreeSync 2 displays
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTBPM DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPNetwork and Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- FTMobile Apps TesterWA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- FTTest Manager / Test LeadQLD
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW