A new Dell study reports that the gaming community is growing larger than ever due to diversification and inclusiveness, resulting in a gaming market that exceeded $30 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a 6% CAGR through 2019.
Set in an post-apocalyptic alternate-history version of steampunk England, the game sees you take control of a small band of survivors who set forth from London after a new Ice Age begins.
Wargaming’s third-party publishing unit, Wargaming Alliance, has announced it will be publishing a new game developed by Serbian-based game developer Mad Head Games.
Croteam and Devolver Digital have announced a fourth major installment will be coming to one of their most-well known series in the form of Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass.
Ubisoft has announced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has surpassed 30 million registered players across all platforms.
Logitech G has announced two new additions to their family of high performance gaming gear.
Developed by Iron Galaxy, Extinction is a procedurally-generated fantasy action game where you play a singular-but-exceptional swordsman who faces off against a legion of Kaiju-sized humanoid behemoths known as Ravenii.
Tickets for PAX Australia 2018 are now available for purchase, with early bird prices on offer.
Logitech has announced that the company has joined as a Series Major Partner of the 2018 Gfinity Elite Series Australia, which will launch in May 2018.
Even as someone with some pretty spotty exposure to the series’ trademark combination of adventure tourism and provocative ultra-violence, Far Cry 5 feels very run-of-the-mill.
The Sydney flagship Microsoft Store has announced the Esports Academy in partnership with ESL which will run from Monday 16th April to Sunday 22nd April.
Unless you’re really, really, invested in one of the titles in the present lineup of supported Dolby Atmos games- this is a tricky sell.
Sea of Thieves is the kind of thing where your mileage is unerringly going to come down to the kind of people you play it with.
Several months after its announcement, Wargaming have now officially launched World of Tanks Update 1.0.
Pitched as an ultra-detailed simulation of medieval 1400s Bohemia with an easy-to-learn, hard-to-master melee combat system, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is staggeringly-ambitious as far as debut efforts go.
Highlighting the latest in cybersecurity news and features.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell gaming study reveals gamers are more social than ever
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Exceeds 30 Million Players Milestone
- Logitech G Unveils New PC Gaming Speaker and Mechanical Keyboard With LightSync
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies