With the E3 2017 announcement of Microsoft's Xbox One X, the console wars are revving up again.
Phil Spencer wants you to be able to play Xbox games on your PC, though Xbox 360 games might be tricky.
We go hands-on with Microsoft's powerful Xbox One X console and Forza Motorsport 7.
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
Sony's Remote Play software lets you play your PlayStation 4 games on your PC. Here's how.
Microsoft Insiders get the first taster of user-generated tournaments on Xbox One, along with other improvements including Party Overlay.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
Microsoft plans a June 11 event before the E3 console gaming show to unveil Project Scorpio and show how it fits into the Xbox One lineup.
Now you can buy games without worrying about losing money if it doesn't work on your system.
The AMD FreeSync support in Xbox Project Scorpio may help bring variable refresh rates to the living room.
There have been a fair few reviews of this game which treat it as a regular video game and as such find it a long, tedious grind. We’re 50 hours in. We’ve probably not got nearly as far as other people in that time, but there’s a very good reason for that.
In Xbox One's Creators Update, Cortana has received an upgrade, supporting some new tricks such as reminders and alarms. Here's what Cortana can and still can't do.
Goodbye, Snap view. One of the Xbox One's original selling points, Snap bites the dust in the Creators Update.
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- Xbox's chief wants to bring Xbox Game Pass and old-school Xbox games to Windows PCs
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Xbox One X is a tiny console with big 4K gaming potential
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- CCCore Java Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD