Australia's biggest gaming retailer is set to issue refunds for one of 2018's biggest games.
Riot have detailed the next wave of modes, features and cards coming to their digital card battler.
2020 looks to be make-or-break for Overwatch.
The Elder Scrolls - Blades (Nintendo Switch) review: A decent dungeon crawler that eschews the series' strengths
The Elder Scrolls - Blades isn’t what it could be but, now available on Switch, I'd still call it a decent mobile dungeon crawler.
While there’s something to be said for the charm of the unexpected, this really is the cooperative multiplayer Resident Evil experience that nobody was asking for.
Riot's free-to-play tactical shooter is finally ready for release.
The grim darkness of the 41st century is set to collide with Wargaming's naval combat games.
Grown tired of Blizzard’s card-battler? The introduction of Battlegrounds and the new Demon Hunter class not doing it for you? Here are some other digital card games that might give you a fresh fix.
Both the wired and wireless versions of HyperX's affordable gaming headset now deliver surround sound audio.
2K and Hangar 13 have announced Mafia: Trilogy ahead of an August release date.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s PlayStation Store Winter Sale is now live
- Ubisoft announces gTV ANZ gaming channel
- Blizzard’s Diablo IV update shows off new monsters and character customisations
- Save the date June 9, for a GeForce NOW Australia event
- Fortnite NBA crossover arrives ahead of NBA Playoffs
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies