Carrion finds a fresh-yet-familiar kind of fun within the process of translating superficial tropes of the genre into something more tangible and meaty.
Lead designer Paweł Kowalewski says that discussions about the next Shadow Warrior began two or three months after the launch of the second.
Weird West might be developer WolfEye Studios’ debut title but it’s certainly not lacking for ambition.
Google's alternative to Apple Arcade is finally available to customers outside the United States.
The enormous popularity of last year’s World of Warcraft: Classic looms large over the impending release of Shadowlands but Shadowlands production manager Patrick Dawson says the development team behind the game isn’t daunted.
The next major expansion for Blizzard's fantasy card battler looks to be less significant than Ashes of Outland but no less fun.
Depending on who you ask, Death Stranding is either a work of genius or daunting indulgence. Some might say it’s both.
2K and Hangar Games' remake of the original Mafia has been pushed back due to the impacts of the coronavirus.
I don’t want to sound dramatic but it feels like Torchlight 3 is a game staring down an existential crisis of its own making.
As an aesthetic, the gentle, kaleidoscope glow of a keyboard in a dimly-lit room is so synonymous with gaming; it's almost become a caricature.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s PlayStation Store Winter Sale is now live
- Ubisoft announces gTV ANZ gaming channel
- Blizzard’s Diablo IV update shows off new monsters and character customisations
- Save the date June 9, for a GeForce NOW Australia event
- Fortnite NBA crossover arrives ahead of NBA Playoffs
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies