Distant Worlds 2, the sequel to Distant Worlds Universe has been released, and it offers a staggering level of player autonomy allowing you to choose the play style you want.
Players who want to run Windows on the Steam Deck now have working GPU, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth drivers.
Valve’s “playable short” transcends the Steam Deck—anyone on PC can enjoy this brief return to the Portal universe, so long as they own a controller.
One industrious Steam Deck owner added official Apple AirTag tracking with just a screwdriver.
The developer says it will automatically ban Destiny 2 players who try to launch the game on the Steam Deck's native SteamOS.
Bethesda's PC launcher was notoriously buggy, notoriously half-baked, and fiercely unwanted. It will be going away soon, thankfully.
But with a few notable exceptions, video game developers and publishers aren't keen to adopt NFTs, the latest fad in speculative investment.
EALoGAMES has released a demo for its upcoming horror co-op game Paranormal Hunter
Valve has partnered with iFixit to make replacement parts for the Steam Deck (and other hardware) available for DIY repair jobs.
The Steam Deck's success will hinge on Proton, a Valve technology that lets Windows games run on Linux. Here's what you need to know.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
Home security is tougher than ever; how gamers though professionals are meeting the new wave of home security threats
Security is a bigger concern than ever. The estimated global cost of cybercrime is $445 billion, and that is accelerating quickly. In Australia, research from comparison website, Savvy, found that there has been an 85 per cent YoY jump in online scams so far this year alone, for a total damage of $72 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 4 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This real-life “aimbot” uses a physical mouse to cheat at shooting games
- Bethesda’s classic Elder Scrolls games arrive on Steam—for free
- We tested 22 different RPGs on the Steam Deck
- Steam Deck’s first major update adds a lock screen, Windows 11 support
- Sony is getting serious about bringing more PlayStation games to the PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies