The UPS protects sensitive electronics from power surges and produces a pure sine wave while operating on battery power in the event of a blackout.
Nintendo has discontinued its line of 3DS and 2DS handhelds, bringing an end to production of its DS line of two-screen devices.
Looking to pick up the new Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S over the holiday season? Here's how much you should expect to say in Australia.
The ear-catching premise for Paradise Killer serves as a great litmus test for whether you’re ready to embrace the investigation game's very particular and relentlessly zany charm.
There's no official Fortnite app for your Chromebook, but here are still a few ways you can play the game on a ChromeOS device.
While the new ROG Phone 3 doesn’t seem like it’s going to crack the category wide open, the parts of the pitch it gets right suggests the niche won’t be going anywhere for a while yet.
Last year, Samsung partnered with Microsoft to position their latest Note as a productivity powerhouse. This year, they're looking to gamble on gaming but Australian players are set to miss out.
Razer's Blackshark esports gaming headset is getting a rework.
While many businesses are struggling from economic disruption brought on by the pandemic, gaming and esports have instead been thriving.
The Razer Huntsman Mini is compact, cutting edge and not all that interested in compromise.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s PlayStation Store Winter Sale is now live
- Ubisoft announces gTV ANZ gaming channel
- Blizzard’s Diablo IV update shows off new monsters and character customisations
- Save the date June 9, for a GeForce NOW Australia event
- Fortnite NBA crossover arrives ahead of NBA Playoffs
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies