We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Gadgets - Slideshows
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Roccat has become the latest gaming accessory brand to ditch Cherry MX keyswitches for their own proprietary solution. Here's a closer look at the company's new Titan switches.
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog. Here's a quick look at what they showed.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
When it comes to cool and neat new gadgets, CES is like a jungle. Here are twenty cool discoveries we made during the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow.
On the eve of this year's CES in Las Vegas, the tradeshow's best and brightest gathered for an early showcase to journalists and industry figures. Here are our favorite discoveries of this year's CES Unveiled.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up being a disappointment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Motorola shore up wallet-friendly portfolio with G8, G8 Power Light and E6S
- GoPro spin off their lighting mod into its own act: the Zeus Mini
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- The roadtrip-ready Echo Auto finally comes to Australia
- One of HP’s best gaming monitors is dumb cheap for Click Frenzy
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies