The Jaybird Run XT see the brand back in the race but there’s still a ways to go before they can rightfully call themselves the frontrunner of it.
Gadgets - Reviews
The TicPods don’t sound exceptional, but they do sound more than good enough. They pack in all the usual features and the battery life does more than enough make up the rest of the difference.
Able to stomach the high price and mediocre battery life? Great! The Sennheiser Momentum TW are the strongest debut of an audio brand in the true wireless space I’ve encountered since the Zolo Liberty+
At times, the Razer Nari Ultimate sometimes feels less like a great haptic gaming headset and more of a great gaming headset with haptics thrown in for good measure.
There’s value here but if you’re after “AirPod-killers” there are probably other options worth investigating before you throw your lot in with the JBL Free X.
Edifier's self-powered Bluetooth speakers also support just about every wired source you could want, both digital (optical, coax, and USB) and analog (dual stereo RCA).
These earphones from one of the most respected names in audio come up lacking.
Great sound, excellent durability, and a number of smart features make the X4 a smart buy.
The Charge 3 is the best fitness band Fitbit have made to date but it’s hard to recommend over the flashier options available.
If you’re looking to buy a high-performance, premium Android tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 should sit somewhere towards the top of your list.
Unless you’re religiously drawn to the idea of true wireless swim-buds - the Sony WF-SP900 true wireless earbuds are a disappointment worth avoiding at all costs, nevermind $500.
More than anything else, the Razer Phone 2 is a product that preaches to the already-converted.
The BackBeat FIT 3100 are far from faultless, but they’re well-priced - and that feat counts for a lot when they also manage to tick most of the boxes that fitness junkie users will want to see ticked.
Bigger and better things likely await around the corner, but if you’re after something great right now - the Amazon Echo Show makes a strong case for itself.
They don’t reinvent the genre, but the Sony WH-1000X M3s are a classic in the making.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple and Qualcomm surprisingly settle their legal differences, and it’s pretty clear who won
- The new Beats PowerBeats Pro might be the true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
- What does HoloLens 2 mean for Mixed Reality VR?
- Samsung are finally addressing one of my biggest pet peeves about smartwatches
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Australian review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies