If you’re looking for the best alternative to the Apple AirPods, these ought to sit towards the top of the list.
Gadgets - Reviews
The Samsung Galaxy A70 doesn’t have wireless charging, water resistance, dual speakers or DeX support but it does still retain the majority of what makes a Samsung’s flagship smartphones appealing.
The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
Unless you’re already a VR enthusiast or embedded in the Playstation VR ecosystem, the Oculus Quest is the most compelling VR headset to hit the market yet.
The Roccat Noz aren't awful but they rarely makes a great case for themselves beyond just being a safe enough place to start when it comes to buying your next gaming headset.
Bose’s newest true wireless earbuds break all the rules.
It might not suit power users but if you’re after a good portable storage option that provides plenty of capacity per dollar, the Seagate BackUp Plus Slim makes a strong case for itself.
Ultimately, the Galaxy Watch Active lives or dies on its looks. And, no matter how you slice it, that’s a dicey way to go.
Jabra have always a cerebral bent to their audio hardware but with the Jabra Elite 85h they take that quality to a new level.
The third iteration of the Telstra TV feels more like an evolution than a revolution.
The QuadCast is the latest example of gaming brands trying to cash in on the rising popularity of streaming platforms like Twitch.
The ROG Strix Scope is a good keyboard, with a higher price-tag than all but the priciest of gaming keyboards out there. And even if does a few things very well, it doesn’t do enough to ever fully justify that high cost.
Although they fumble some of the finer details, Nokia’s first set of true wireless earbuds are surprisingly good.
The Jaybird Run XT see the brand back in the race but there’s still a ways to go before they can rightfully call themselves the frontrunner of it.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose are now taking preorders for their follow-up to the QC35s and ouch
- Is anyone home? Samsung's Galaxy Home smart speaker is a no-show at Unpacked 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S10 vs Galaxy Note 9: Is Bigger Better?
- Planning to pre-order a Galaxy Note 10? Samsung want to sweeten the deal
- How Samsung changed the Galaxy Note 10's In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies