People queue up to use it wherever they see it.
Gadgets - News
Google made clear its plans to take on Amazon's Echo, go big on VR, and make texting both more expressive and less reliant on thought.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
Google’s ready to kick Control+C and Control+V to the curb – the company on Thursday announced new APIs and enterprise partnerships today at its annual I/O developer conference, designed to simplify common workflows and make its Google Apps product l...
In the middle of its annual developer conference, Google let attendees get a closer-than-usual look at the company's autonomous car.
Google's Daydream looks awfully similar to the Oculus Rift, from the headset to the controller to the software itself.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
Virtual reality and artificial intelligence -- as well as cars, drones and other self-driving gizmos -- are expected to get big play at this week's Google I/O developer's conference.
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Hayden Dingman fawn over the GeForce 1080 and debate whether to build an LGA1151 or LGA2011 v3 rig.
The tiny robot would be swallowed inside a capsule and then, once inside a patient's stomach, it would unfold itself and then repair a wound.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Pebble smartwatches get detailed fitness tracking and new ways to send text messages.
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
It's the first residential smoke alarm capable of detecting natural gas as well as carbon monoxide, smoke, and fire.
Windows 95 on an Apple Watch isn't exactly practical, but it looks like a fun way to relive the 90s on your wrist.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Take a ride on Positron’s Voyager, a full-motion chair for VR cinema
- Intel showed how 5G networking will power VR and self-driving cars
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCWCEM DeveloperACT
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTChange AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCProgram SupportVIC
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTNetwork Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTICT SpecialistNSW