These gadgets will make every outdoor event more fun.
Gadgets - News
A portable battery with a lot of potential for charging a laptop with USB-C.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
Nvidia's new GPUs called the Tesla P40 and P4 are built for those kind of deep-learning systems that aid in correlation and classification of data. The P4 -- which is based on the Pascal architecture -- is designed for use in servers or computers tha...
How bad can it be?
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a sleeker look.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
This week on the Full Nerd, Brad, Alaina and Gordon discuss rumors of Kaby Lake-X
The $49 country-specific watch bands probably aren't reason enough to fly to South America, but they sure are snazzy.
Harry Potter fans, take note: Scientists have made an object "disappear" using a cloaking device similar in many ways to the invisibility cloak imagined by author J.K. Rowling.
This week Brad Chacos, Alaina Yee and Gordon Mah Ung talk Nvidia's new budget wonder and yes, AMD has fixed the RX-480. Also: Rate My Budget Rig.
It’s like having the sun in your pocket.
Good news! If you buy an Oculus Rift VR headset, you'll receive it in just a few days now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Take a ride on Positron’s Voyager, a full-motion chair for VR cinema
- Intel showed how 5G networking will power VR and self-driving cars
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC