Jabra's latest flagship set of true wireless earbuds finally close the gap with Apple when it comes to battery life.
Gadgets - News
Apple have sprung a new set of noise-cancelling AirPods on consumers ahead of the holiday season.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Whitehats at Germany's Security Research Labs have successfully developed and deployed malicious apps for Google and Amazon's smart speakers.
After three years of downtime, Google have updated their mesh Wi-Fi offering with the new Nest Wi-Fi.
Google are retiring the aging Google Home Mini for the new Google Nest Mini.
Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
Tile have refreshed their existing product range and introduced the new Tile Sticker.
Arlo has announced their new Arlo Pro 3 smart security camera range.
Plantronics has announced a trio of new true wireless headphones ahead of the holiday season.
Optus customers will now be able to use the Reno 5G and the Galaxy S10 5G on the telco's next generation mobile network.
Amazon has confirmed that the newly-announced Echo Studio and a revamped Echo and Echo Dot will be coming to the Australian market.
Australian consumers looking for an extra layer of device security can now grab Yubikey's 5Ci in Australia.
Logitech has announced the new G604 Lightspeed gaming mouse.
Foxtel is looking to push customers of its streaming service from one app to another.
Toys for Boys
Get advanced, high-end features at an affordable price with this 4K PRO-UHD Epson EF-100 projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jabra's Elite series finally gets the battery boost it's needed for years
- Apple finally announce the noise-cancelling AirPods everyone wanted
- Google bid on Fitbit
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies