Motorola are rolling out the red carpet for three new mid-tier devices.
Gadgets - News
GoPro are now combining two of their best accessories into a single standalone act.
The Razer Opus noise-cancelling headphones see the gaming brand step out of their comfort zone with not a single LED in sight.
Amazon's first car-focused Echo smart speaker is now available for preorder in Australia.
HP’s 27-inch Omen gaming monitor can be had for $488 rather than the usual $1399.
Click Frenzy is back for another year. Here’s a round-up of the best deals you can find during the annual sales event.
As part of Click Frenzy sales event, Woolworths Mobile are discounting every single Samsung Galaxy S20, including the S20 Ultra.
Jumping the gun ahead of this year's Click Frenzy sales event, the Australian reseller is running its own 'Kogan Frenzy' deals promotion until the 22nd.
Samsung are expanding their offering with two new mid-tier smartphones.
Picking up where the troubled WF-SP900 left off, Sony's new WF-SP800N promise a prime pairing of water resistance and noise cancellation.
Sonos are retiring the older Playbar and Playbase soundbars in favor of the new Sonos Arc.
Amidst a wider trend towards remote work and video conferencing tools like Zoom, HTC have moved Vive Sync into open beta.
RealMe is moving beyond their previous pure focus on budget smartphones to offer their own affordable takes on Apple's iconic earbuds and fitness tracker.
Capitalising on content creators and the wave of people now working from home, Logitech is adding to their webcam roster with the new Logitech StreamCam.
Apple is pressing ahead with its 2020 product launches, with new iPhones, a smaller and cheaper HomePod, Bluetooth Apple Tags, and new Macs all reportedly on the way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Motorola shore up wallet-friendly portfolio with G8, G8 Power Light and E6S
- GoPro spin off their lighting mod into its own act: the Zeus Mini
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- The roadtrip-ready Echo Auto finally comes to Australia
- One of HP’s best gaming monitors is dumb cheap for Click Frenzy
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies