Belkin have introduced three new wireless charging accessories to the Australian market.
Gadgets - News
DJI have shown off their latest Ronin gimbal at Sydney's MetExpo 2019.
As part of this year's Prime Day deals, Australians can now snag themselves one of Mobvoi's TicWatch wearables for cheap.
If you've been on the fence about grabbing Samsung's Apple Watch competitor, now might be the time to pull the trigger.
Sony are upping their game in the true wireless earbuds arms-race with the new Sony WF-1000XM3.
Sonos' initial pair of multi-assistant smart speakers have finally gotten the Google Assistant integration promised at launch.
Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Jabra have debuted a nifty and new intelligent conferencing product for businesses: the Jabra PanaCast.
SteelSeries are bringing a new budget gaming headset to Australian gamers.
Apple has unveiled watchOS 6, and it makes the Apple Watch more independent than ever.
With over a billion users, iOS is one of the biggest consumer operating systems in the world. Here's how it's going to change your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Belkin are introducing a nifty-looking wireless power bank designed for use with the Apple Watch.
Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Undeterred by the tech news maelstrom of Computex, Apple has refreshed the iPod Touch
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
- DJI debut Ronin-SC gimbal
- Tic-Tock: Moboi's Wear OS smartwatches are on sale
- Australian Amazon Prime Members can score themselves a Galaxy Watch for 20% off
- Sony's next set of AirPods-killer earbuds have better battery life and improved noise cancelling
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies