What can I say about the Logitech G Pro X gaming headset that hasn’t already been said?
Gadgets - Features
With the official unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ behind us, we’re now in the home stretch for 2019’s crop of fancy and expensive flagship smartphones.
On top of dropping the headphone jack, Samsung’s Galaxy Note is also cutting the cord when it comes to expandable storage.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Rather than having to buy a whole new sound system in order to make your home Alexa-compatible, Amazon now let you buy an accessory that you can connect with any existing non-Alexa speakers you own.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
Here’s everything you need to know about optical, capacitive, ultrasonic and in-display fingerprint sensors and how they work.
I can't afford it (and I couldn't get gifs to work on it) but the Meural 'Smart Art' Canvas is still kind of awesome
I could never afford it but Meural’s Smart Art Canvas is kind of awesome.
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
With each new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, Samsung continues to talk up the potential and capability of its assistant Bixby. Lets put that to the test.
It’s one thing to listen to audio playback on true wireless earbuds, it’s quite another to use them to answer a phone call.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
Apple unveiled its new TV+ video streaming service, but there's a lot we don't know about it.
Fitbit slims its lineup, trims prices with new Versa, Inspire, and Ace 2 in an effort to attract first-time wearable buyers.
Here are five of the most shameless imitators of Apple’s iPhone X.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose are now taking preorders for their follow-up to the QC35s and ouch
- Is anyone home? Samsung's Galaxy Home smart speaker is a no-show at Unpacked 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S10 vs Galaxy Note 9: Is Bigger Better?
- Planning to pre-order a Galaxy Note 10? Samsung want to sweeten the deal
- How Samsung changed the Galaxy Note 10's In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies