Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
Tile have expanded their popular range of Bluetooth trackers with the new Tile Style, which the company say "blends form and function to ensure you can always find your phone, wallet, bag or even pet."
Otterbox has expanded its focus from outdoor-ready smartphone cases to include customisable coolers and tumblers, expanding its Australian range.
Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Belkin has announced the availability of the 15,000 mAh variety within their popular Pocket Power range.
While the AXUM Gear Bluetooth earbuds aren’t without their strengths, there’s just a too little many weaknesses here to ignore - even with the cheaper-than-average price.
The Cygnett FreePlay earbuds are definitely more affordable than most true wireless at $129 but they arrive with just enough compromises that I’d struggle to honestly recommend them over the many cheaper, wired or Bluetooth alternatives.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Computex is Asia's biggest tech tradeshow and this year's event was filled to the brim with unexpected surprises and interesting innovations. Here are six pieces of tech that caught our eye:
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
G.Skill have shown off a slightly-different interpretation of RGB-enabled memory modules at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
CoolerMaster are looking to renew their presence in the gaming peripheral space with an impressive showing at this year's Computex in Taiwan, headlined by a mouse that can be used to count your kills.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a new conference cam that the company claim delivers studio-quality video, exceptional audio clarity, and an automated video conferencing experience that can be tailored to your meeting space.
Fitbit says it has shipped more than one million Fitbit Versa devices since the device's April 16 launch.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia to bring Shield TV to Australian market
- Western Digital’s new My Passport Wireless SSD now available in Australia
- Tile return with "Style" Bluetooth tracker
- Otterbox expands into outdoor adventure categories
- Kogan launches new SmarterHome range and app
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies