The Surface Go is the Goldilocks of convertible PCs. Even if it’s not very powerful and lacks legacy ports, it’s portable enough to draw your attention and cheap enough to open your wallet.
The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
Dyson has unveiled its second piece of beauty technology, the Dyson Airwrap styler.
D-Link has expanded its range of DIS Series Industrial Gigabit Switches with the DIS-100G Series, consisting of the DIS-100G-5SW 5-Port Unmanaged Industrial Switch and the DIS-100G-5PSW 5-Port Unmanaged PoE Industrial Switch.
Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3 and the Google Pixel 3 XL.
MSI has introduced its full line up of graphics cards based on NVIDIA’s new Turing GPU.
The Nova 3i has all the right specs but fails to bring them cohesively together to forge an identity of its own.
[Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
Brydge has officially joined the Made for Google program, announcing a new G-Type keyboard for the newly-announced Google Pixel Slate.
While the X5 is that much faster than the T5, you really have to be involved in an industry or hobby where that extra speed matters for it to really be worth the premium price.
Even at its best, the Moto Z3 Play is a victim of diminishing returns.
Sony's third-generation noise cancelling headphones surpass Bose's QuietComfort 35 II in every way.
Ecovacs has announced the retail availability of its cordless window cleaning robot.
Razer has announced the Razer Nari Ultimate wireless gaming headset with Razer HyperSense.
Jaybird has announced the Jaybird X4 Wireless Sport Headphones and the Jaybird Tarah Wireless Sport Headphones.
Fujifilm has announced the launch of a medium format mirrorless digital camera, the Fujifilm GFX 50R, which features the Fujifilm G Format image sensor.
We are demanding more out of our PC experience these days, not just in terms of portability, but importantly, functionality and usability. What defines a good laptop from a great laptop is not just the design, (although it can be argued that a good-looking outer shell is also very important), but what is inside the machine that helps pack that extra punch.
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dyson launches the Dyson Airwrap styler
- D-Link expands industrial gigabit switch range
- Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3
- MSI announces custom GeForce RTX 2070 Series
- [Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies