Previously reserved for those eyeing off the premium end of the Galaxy S20 lineup, Samsung are now giving a free set of true wireless headphones to anyone who preorders any one of their new devices.
Positioned as a more affordable addition to the Vive lineup, HTC have announced the new Cosmos Play.
Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
Samsung's latest true wireless earbuds are offering several big upgrades on their predecessors.
Unless you’re still hoarding .MP3 files like it’s 2005, you’re gonna have to throw in one of the five big music streaming services to listen to the latest and greatest tunes.
Rode has added a new plug-and-play microphone to their roster.
Here’s what you need to know about triple-lens, dual-lens and quad-lens cameras, whether they live up to the hype and whether or not you should take them into account before buying your next smartphone.
Mighty’s streaming-friendly music player now supports both Spotify and Amazon music streaming.
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung expand Buds bonus for Galaxy S20 preorders
- HTC add to Vive lineup with Cosmos Play and XR
- Samsung's smart speaker sits out S20 debut
- Samsung's new Galaxy Buds+ go big on battery life
- Rode introduce new plug-and-play production microphone
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies