Speaking to PC World at CES 2020, Nuki CEO Martin Pansy says there's still hope for security brands that find themselves exposed under the microscope.
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
The Wi-Fi smart bulb maker has also given its mobile app a top-to-bottom makeover.
Alro have added a wireless floodlight camera to their ecosystem of smart surveillance tech.
Jabra’s new Elite 45h wireless headphones are looking to give the Beats Solo Pro a run for their money.
Withings have shown off what they’re billing the world’s first clinically validated hybrid smart watch that can detect risk of arrhythmia and sleep apnea.
As is tradition, Jabra’s latest set of true wireless earbuds are getting a fitness-focused spin-off.
Suunto’s latest flagship product, the Suunto 7, won’t come to Australia until the end of January but it will be on display at this weeks’ CES in Las Vegas.
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
Here’s how to safely clean your AirPods Pro, keep them looking sharp and in working order for as long as possible.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nuki CEO says that scandals aren't the end of the line for smart home brands
- CES 2020: Mobvoi debut second-gen TicPods and TicPods Pro
- LIFX adds a new filament light, smart switch, and candle bulb to its smart lighting portfolio
- Arlo introduce a wire-free floodlight camera
- CES 2020: Jabra augment affordability with new on-ear headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies